What's new

Another test tomorrow morning

Ok Ton I have to say that it's quite unacceptable of you to post that you are having a test and then not update. :tap:

Just kidding......you're making us nervous though. Hope all is well. :huggy:

TON if you come talk to us Rebecca will give you nakkid pics of herself................

Sending best wishes ton!

While I am not 100%, I am home finally, now with a few more parts than before.

A short hospital stay, more follow up next week, blah blah blah.

**** it, I know the tests will tell me the same crap they always say - don't do this, do more of that, blah blah freaking blah blah blah.

you got extra parts? Darn, what's the name of that hospital? I lost some of my parts over the years!

While I am not 100%, I am home finally, now with a few more parts than before.

A short hospital stay, more follow up next week, blah blah blah.

**** it, I know the tests will tell me the same crap they always say - don't do this, do more of that, blah blah freaking blah blah blah.

Glad you're home. I hope the food was good!

I kept askin' for a nurse with nothin on it

At least i know you're ok when you can still ask for nekkid pics & nude nurses.When i was in hospital for 4 months...i sure wasn't interested in nothing nekkid!lol

The one nurse heard me ask, then said "C'mere you old geezer, you shore mustah needs them there eyes checked, too!"

TON so glad to hear you're home and ok. Extra parts you say? Do tell.....did you get an enhancement? :bee:

Seriously though...is it your heart? Stints? Too nosey I know. Only wondering 'cause my FIL went through that last summer so it's fresh in my head.

Hope it's nothing too serious anyway. Now stop eating crap, exercise regularly and once you're all healthy and buff......post nekkid pics kay? :p

Well it's about time you reported in. It must have been the promise of MrsMom sending you nekkid pics that got you back.

You did send him the pics, didn't you Rebecca??? :hides:

Glad you're back TON!:cartwheel:

TON,

Glad to see you back in action!

Jo

Welcome back TON! Glad you're home and everything went well.

I have some extra of a part I'd like to get rid of, if you call fat a part :lol:.

I hope your new part serves you well :huggy:.

No, not another stint. I am now a proud member of the pacemaker generation.

Back