What's new

Answer the last question, ask the next...

The whole boy band thing does - totally. But some actually create a really beautiful sound.

Do you have any peircings?

Baldurs Gate, although I don't have it. :(

What's your favourite smiley?

:uhoh:

Can anyone think of something for me to do? I'm bored.

Level 2 :D

I'm trying to do more than one thing at once, and the **** thing takes so long to load, then launches straight into the sequence, that it's impossible to concentrate.

Isn't Tori Amos just the best songwriter?

Good Will Hunting.

What was your favourite soft toy as a child?

A: I had wayy too many, yet I hated them all, if I had to choose the one that sucked the least, :), I would choose a teddy bear that had my name on the bottom of its right paw, and my date of brth on the bottom of its left that was apparently given to me at my christening, my brothers got the same sorta thing at thier christenings aswell ..

Q: Does love at first sight exist?

A: Nope ..

Q: (Pretend) You're a guy, do you like Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Lopez more? (Purely based on looks.)

A: Look about 2.5 inch below the A: in this post and about 0.5 inch to your left of that position .. and there ya go.

Q: Whats a syndicated TV show?

In the US, it's generally a show that has had more than 100 episodes, and the rights are sold to a non-network station, which shows them at some off-time (like 6:30 pm, or midnight), usually every weekday.

For example, "Friends" is aired by NBC in the States. However, in my city, a local non-network station called WGN has the syndication rights, so they air older episodes (anything not in the current season) Monday through Friday at 7:00 pm and 11:00 pm.

What is your favorite children's book?

Does Harry Potter Count :)

Do you snore?

I don't know, I've never stayed awake to listen!!:D

Have you ever heard of "The Monkeys"?

If "sic" is in a quote or some such, it means that the grammatical/spelling error that proceeded it was made by the person being quoted and not the magazine or whatever that's reprinting the quote.

Do you prefer hot or cold weather?

Back