What's new

Answer the last question, ask the next...

I watched um..Temptation Island when it was on, and I try to keep up with The Real World.

Do you have any plants in your house?

A: Too **** many! My mom is mad about plants!

Q: I can't think of a question, will this do?

Unfortunately, no. I honestly wish I liked more foods than I do...

Are you as hungry as I am?

a: probably.

q: have you ever read romeo + juliet?

A: No, but I will probably have to soon.

Q: What is the biggest waste of time?

Neopets (hence why I don't play them anymore)...teehee.

Do you have a job? And if so, what?

Yup. Receptionist/crap no one else wants to do.

What do you wanna be when you grow up?

hehe when I grow up, I wanna be.....TALLER!

hehe :) ok seriously... I'm studying to be a massage therapist :) WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

What was/is your favorite subject in school/college?

Computer Science (have i mentioned that i'm a nerd yet?)

Describe your favorite outfit.

Tracky pants, t-shirt and jumper

What is the best concert you've ever been to?

A Paul Coleman Trio concert - it was awesome!! I can hardly wait till sonfest though, cause that's gonna have heaps of my favourite bands!! :D (I'm into Christian music... so you probably wont have heard of any of them - thus I will not bother listing them!)

Have you ever been in a field of pure waist-high mud? If so, did you manage it without becoming hypothermic? (I can't remember which is which, so I mean the cold one!!)

Nah

Have you ever been Souping when you really should be doing something more important?

A: Too **** many times!!

Q: When did you get your first PC?

I remember having a Commodore 64 when I was 3 or so.

What do your shoes look like? (If you're not currently wearing shoes, describe the last pair you wore.)

the last shoes i wore were a pair of adidas... that i searched forever for. they are black and silver and have some red accents on them. they are soooo me, and comfy... :D

what are your favorite kind of crackers?

Ritz Bits sandwiches with cheese. I love those things.

What's your favorite kind of cookie? (And why isn't the singular of cookie "cooky?")

god... i dont know. i think peanut butter with the hershey kiss in the middle. cause those arent something you come across too often. and snickerdoodles!

you are thirsty. you are CRAVING soda pop. it is mostly flat. do you drink it, opt for water, or run to the store for soda?

Prolly drink it because I'm too lazy to go to the store.

What's your favorite animal and why?

Back