What's new

Answer the last question, ask the next...

aww... i'm sure BRiT will kiss you! :rotflmao:

yes, i get horrible back pain. :cry:

what size shoe do you wear?

9 1/2 to 10 depending on company

what's the most comfortable position you like to sleep in?

laying on my left side, arm under my pillow. i usually find myself face down at some point too. :confused:

when was the last time you farted?

no idea

how long have you been sitting at your computer without a break?

1 hour 15 mintues, although i got up to take out my contacts. but i am not counting that.

what kind of pillowcases do you have?

Uh..I think they have flowers on them. Big nasty flowers. I didn't pick them out.

Why can't it hurry up and get cold here?

i have no idea since it won't even get cold up HERE. i mean, it's still in the freakin 60s up here. not even cold enough for a JACKET for cryin out loud!

what is the last cd/tape/album/whathaveyou that you got? (downloading it in mp3s does not count)

mmm! sounds good!

lemonade.

when you take a bath, do you add anything "fun" to it? (i.e. bubble bath, scented oils, bath beads, rubber ducky...?)

Hm..I like Storm and Beast. One of my friends told me that I look like Domino in a certain pic of me, but eh..

Who's your favorite super hero?

Originally posted by mthrlangl
One of my friends told me that I look like Domino in a certain pic of me, but eh..

i know. that is how i thought of the question.

i think batman

what shape pasta do you like best?

Penne. It holds the sauce, yet you aren't likely to send a stray piece onto your shirt.

What's your favorite sauce to have on said shaped pasta?

i dont buy penne! :tongue:

i like barilla... pretty much any variety, but the black and green olives is my FAVORITE, yet i am sure it could get old really fast if eaten alot. i put it on gemelli (spiral) pasta.

if you could add a new smilie to the alien soup list of smilies, what would it be?

One dat showz sarcasm....

When was the last time you threw up?

Back