What's new

Anxiety or panick attacks

Maybe she's having a great time and they are dancing on tables! Or wearing purple penises on their heads and playing shower games :lol:

So....didja go?

Yup! :)

maybe we were all wrong and it was so bad it killed her :eek:

I'm sure some peeps will not be happy to know that it did not kill me. :snicker:

Maybe she's having a great time and they are dancing on tables! Or wearing purple penises on their heads and playing shower games :lol:

I did have a great time. I ended up sitting with another neighbor who came and another friend of the bride-to-be. It was at a beautiful club house of a condo complex.

I'm so glad I went. I really wanna thank you guys. I was feeling pretty sick this morning getting ready...............thinking of ways and reasons to get out of it, but as soon as I got out of the car, I was just excited to see my neighbor/friend. She cried several times............she's so sweet and sentimental.

Then later all our P's came to my house to celebrate DH's birthday that was on the 1st. They just left (finally). So now I can sit and have a ****tail. :cartwheel:

I get panic attacks mostly when Im in a public or confined area with loud noises screaming kids anything that makes me feel like my personal space is being invaded. You should talk to your dr i take clonnazepam before i know I'll be in any of my trigger situations. You need to try and keep a journal and figure yours out. I was to a point were i would never leave my house in fear i would have a panic attack. i still have this issue but i try to stay focus and in control of it and it not in control of me.

Glad you had a great time Mrsmom! I get a little anxious when I am going to meet new people too, but I always have a great time once I am there.

I get panic attacks mostly when Im in a public or confined area with loud noises screaming kids anything that makes me feel like my personal space is being invaded. You should talk to your dr i take clonnazepam before i know I'll be in any of my trigger situations. You need to try and keep a journal and figure yours out. I was to a point were i would never leave my house in fear i would have a panic attack. i still have this issue but i try to stay focus and in control of it and it not in control of me.

I'm glad you're doing better.

I've been taking generic Zoloft for over a year now. ;)

Back