What's new

ask me a question

Martin said:
what is "like the rest" anyway?

the rest seem to think asking chicks questions like "can i jizz in your eye?" are heaps funny. i don't. about every third question like this, i snap. perhaps this in the internet (in fact, i'm pretty sure it is) and if i'm going to forum frollick then i will just have to put up with it. it erks me.

Deviant said:
What does you being an eye doctor have anything to do with this? :shifty:

maybe nothing, maybe everything.

kelkel said:
the rest seem to think asking chicks questions like "can i jizz in your eye?" are heaps funny. i don't. about every third question like this, i snap. perhaps this in the internet (in fact, i'm pretty sure it is) and if i'm going to forum frollick then i will just have to put up with it. it erks me.
I might have been speaking to deviant :cool:

kelkel said:
Just don't act like a lil **** and cry about it. We're all just kidding. :rolleyes:

If you think I talk to you differently because you're a girl (like all the lamers at NNBoards) you're definitly mistaken - I couldn't care less what sex people are.

Deviant said:
Just don't act like a lil **** and cry about it. We're all just kidding. :rolleyes:

oh, you were kidding? right. now i totally don't mind. at all. go ahead.

it's my thread, and i'll cry, and ****, and whinge if it pleases me. :)

Martin said:
If you think I talk to you differently because you're a girl (like all the lamers at NNBoards you're definitly mistaken - I couldn't care less what sex people are.

well in that case i would be mistaken and you would be unusual.

*shrugs* i'm obviously in a mood of sorts.

kelkel said:
oh, you were kidding? right. now i totally don't mind. at all. go ahead.

it's my thread, and i'll cry, and ****, and whinge if it pleases me. :)

If you're so sensitive you shouldn't be online. And like Martin said, You expect us to treat you differently because you're female? Pfft! Grow some balls. WE all say some pretty bad **** to each other but we all take it in fun. I mean, I really don't sodomize horses but here online I do :huh: Learn to roll with the punches. It's pretty lame if yu can't laugh at yourself.

kelkel said:
well in that case i would be mistaken and you would be unusual.

*shrugs* i'm obviously in a mood of sorts.
Well I'm just shooting crap and I'm ALWAYS in a mood of sorts ;)

Back