What's new

Asking for prayers for my family

Sending lots of prayers your way. May you feel His love and please grant complete healing to your dh. Please keep us updated

Wow...I'm sorry to hear all this, my dear friend. Rest in the peace that God is holding you all in His mighty hands. I will pray diligently for your DH and his doctors. Please keep us posted.

I will be keeping your family in my thoughts--Hoping for a quick recovery

I'm sorry, MrsM ... sounds like you have a lot on your plate now. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way and hoping for a quick recovery for your DH!

Wow, that sounds painful. I'm sorry to hear about your DH, your car, your stress. :huggy: I'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Do you have plenty of helpers for DD's daughter? Like Jackie, I'd like to hear about that too :) Try to stay focused on the positive.
And don't forget to update us when you can.

:huggy: You are a strong woman Mrs.Melton! I will be praying for you and your family!

You & your DH & family are in my thoughts, Mrs.M. How is he doing today?

:huggy: Prayers for you and your DH & family

Thanks everyone...feeling much better this morning. I got to get up and get to work and life, it doesnt stop for anyone!

DH got a roomate in the hospital at about 10:30 last night, an older man who he texted me was a "talker". But DH is also a talker too so they should get along.

On my way to try to file this police report..yeah, they dont file police reports for hit and runs after 4PM...what the heck kind of garbage is that. Looking at the car, I am 99% sure it is no way anyone can think I hit something. There are no scratches, just a huge dent and nothing else. I just dont want this on DHs mind with everything else going on and hope the company will not give him/us a hard time. Praying I wont loose my spousal privledges to drive, but since it wasnt my fault I am thinking I wont. Just with his name going back and forth in headquarters with this disability, I dont want to give any other reason for his name to pop up over there.

Got some cleaning done when I came home...house still a mess in amny ways, but it is clean enough for people (our mothers) to stop by without me looking like a complete slob.

COMPLETELY forgot to feed the dog yesterday and she came and gave me her bowl this morning...lol. I gave her an extra cup and she was happy and forgave me.

Have one client to see today (please keep her in your prayers too as she has just come to the point to share her molestation story with me and she is only 8) and then I have cancelled everything else for the week.

Still have to plan a party for DD. I love party planning so this is actually a joy and a nice side thing to keep me busy. Of course it is a Fresh Beat Band themed party, so I have some things to make, just placed a long over due order at Oriental trading company and this morning while the girls are gone and I know I can get this done I am also going to hit up the dollar store and party city and get as much as I can get of supplies.

Just a little joke that keeps me smiling in the midst of this all:

When they said that DH woudl be admitted, he looked sad and somber and said "I wont get to see the kids". I laughed so hard and the nurse looked at me like I was crazy and I told her, if you were admitting me I would be saying "I wont get to see the kids!!!!" with a big smile and as happy as can be :lol: Same words...two completely different meanings. But DH was really looking forward to dancing with DD at her party next weekend and those girls are his treasure and he is just sad he wont be able to see them for a while. Maybe once he is a little better later in the week and can put on clothes and kinda hide the IV or something, I might take them for a quick visit, but dont know yet. Dont think they will understand he cant come home with us and they will have a fit if they see an IV on him, as they are always trying to kiss his knee now when he has to change the dressing to make it "all better"

Thanks for letting me get this all out even if you didnt read it, it feels so much better to get my thoughts out of my head sometimes :) Take care everyone and please keep us in your prayers this evening as he has the surgery.

Prayers are being sent for all of you. May the surgery go well for your dh and that he will have restored health very soon.

Sending thoughts and prayers your way! So sorry to hear DH has to be hospitalized and hope he recovers quickly so he can be at dd birthday party!

Thanks everyone...feeling much better this morning. I got to get up and get to work and life, it doesnt stop for anyone!

DH got a roomate in the hospital at about 10:30 last night, an older man who he texted me was a "talker". But DH is also a talker too so they should get along.

On my way to try to file this police report..yeah, they dont file police reports for hit and runs after 4PM...what the heck kind of garbage is that. Looking at the car, I am 99% sure it is no way anyone can think I hit something. There are no scratches, just a huge dent and nothing else. I just dont want this on DHs mind with everything else going on and hope the company will not give him/us a hard time. Praying I wont loose my spousal privledges to drive, but since it wasnt my fault I am thinking I wont. Just with his name going back and forth in headquarters with this disability, I dont want to give any other reason for his name to pop up over there.

Got some cleaning done when I came home...house still a mess in amny ways, but it is clean enough for people (our mothers) to stop by without me looking like a complete slob.

COMPLETELY forgot to feed the dog yesterday and she came and gave me her bowl this morning...lol. I gave her an extra cup and she was happy and forgave me.

OMG! That is tooo funny!!!

Have one client to see today (please keep her in your prayers too as she has just come to the point to share her molestation story with me and she is only 8) and then I have cancelled everything else for the week.

Still have to plan a party for DD. I love party planning so this is actually a joy and a nice side thing to keep me busy. Of course it is a Fresh Beat Band themed party, so I have some things to make, just placed a long over due order at Oriental trading company and this morning while the girls are gone and I know I can get this done I am also going to hit up the dollar store and party city and get as much as I can get of supplies.

Just a little joke that keeps me smiling in the midst of this all:

When they said that DH woudl be admitted, he looked sad and somber and said "I wont get to see the kids". I laughed so hard and the nurse looked at me like I was crazy and I told her, if you were admitting me I would be saying "I wont get to see the kids!!!!" with a big smile and as happy as can be :lol: Same words...two completely different meanings. But DH was really looking forward to dancing with DD at her party next weekend and those girls are his treasure and he is just sad he wont be able to see them for a while. Maybe once he is a little better later in the week and can put on clothes and kinda hide the IV or something, I might take them for a quick visit, but dont know yet. Dont think they will understand he cant come home with us and they will have a fit if they see an IV on him, as they are always trying to kiss his knee now when he has to change the dressing to make it "all better"

Isn't that the truth!!! :lol:

Thanks for letting me get this all out even if you didnt read it, it feels so much better to get my thoughts out of my head sometimes :) Take care everyone and please keep us in your prayers this evening as he has the surgery.

Big hugs and prayers to you all! I hope DH feels better today. Sending you strength to get through all of this.

Back