What's new

BOY CHAT

No I didn't do it... I forgot... I'll go now brb.
I wonder what it's going to say for me ... Muhahahahaha!

I did it. The results : I am NOT GAY! Sorry Nova, have to cancel that boat trip to Crystal Lake!;) :toothy12:

For some reason I am and that is scary. It usually means I am heading for an emotional crash. Probably on the 13th, full moon and my birthday - 39 again for the umpteenth time! Or it could be that I accidentally doubled my insulin in the past 3 hours. I forgot I had taken it and took it again. In reality I really tripled it since I was only suppose to take 40 mg. and forgot to half my 80 mg dose then I took it ( the 80 mg) again. And I took one too many of the Metformin ( another sugar uptake) so within an hour or so I won't have any sugar reading! Better go and eat the sugar bowl!

Gus, you mentioned that you are depressed now and that you are upset thinking of how you last remember seeing your Dad alive.

I am so sorry for your loss. It is horrible what you went through and it is sad what is happening to you now. However, you are beginning the healing process that you suppressed for so long through marijuana and getting high.

It is normal to be feeling those feelings right now. The most important thing is to let yourself experience them and please don't reach for the weed. It will be tempting but that is part of recovery. All those emotions you felt you needed to bury are surfacing. That is one reason that those in early recovery surround themselves with a support system.

Talk it out, Gus. You can get through it. There are lots of us who care about you and your success and happiness. Crying is healthy for you.

Hang in there . We are behind you 100%!

ANGLOIRISH said:
For some reason I am and that is scary. It usually means I am heading for an emotional crash. Probably on the 13th, full moon and my birthday - 39 again for the umpteenth time! Or it could be that I accidentally doubled my insulin in the past 3 hours. I forgot I had taken it and took it again. In reality I really tripled it since I was only suppose to take 40 mg. and forgot to half my 80 mg dose then I took it ( the 80 mg) again. And I took one too many of the Metformin ( another sugar uptake) so within an hour or so I won't have any sugar reading! Better go and eat the sugar bowl!
Hahaah you are getting old. Atleast on your birthday you don't have to change the entire way you live. I'll be turning 18.

ANGLOIRISH said:
Gus, you mentioned that you are depressed now and that you are upset thinking of how you last remember seeing your Dad alive.

I am so sorry for your loss. It is horrible what you went through and it is sad what is happening to you now. However, you are beginning the healing process that you suppressed for so long through marijuana and getting high.

It is normal to be feeling those feelings right now. The most important thing is to let yourself experience them and please don't reach for the weed. It will be tempting but that is part of recovery. All those emotions you felt you needed to bury are surfacing. That is one reason that those in early recovery surround themselves with a support system.

Talk it out, Gus. You can get through it. There are lots of us who care about you and your success and happiness. Crying is healthy for you.

Hang in there . We are behind you 100%!

What weed? It's non-existent to me...though I do think i hide my true self,and weed was my my enemy. And thanks to everyone..you dont have to PM me..ill be glad to discuss anything in public

You would be surprised about how I have had to change my life and the way I live it in these past several months. Not all adults grow up and settle down. I am probably the oldest "kid" you know. I would say Peter Pan has competition! LOL

:thumbsup: Good for you, talking helps, and we all want to help! :)

highlandronin26 said:

What weed? It's non-existent to me...though I do think i hide my true self,and weed was my my enemy. And thanks to everyone..you dont have to PM me..ill be glad to discuss anything in public
Regardless of age, every human being experiences loss at some point in their life. For most of us it is the grieving over the loss of a beloved pet that first introduces us to the process. Later we encounter the stages when relationships end and loved ones die or when we lose a job or give up a bad habit like smoking. We all must go through the stages of letting go or become stuck in the symptoms of the stage we never finished. These stages are the same for any loss. They are called the Four Stages of Grief.

(This site has some good explainations about dealing with the stages of grief, I recommend it.)

Definition of Grief:The emotional depiction of great loss accompanied by a sense of hopelessness, anguish, denial, anger and confusion.

We are all here for you, Gus!:sunny:

ANGLOIRISH said:
:toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12:

Isn't Nightshade sweet, BabyBuddha!

BOI sounds OK to me , Chris. Or Shim talk - combo of shes and hes! I suppose it is sexist to exclude the girls here.

So anyone watching American Idol right now? Mandesa is singing a Kenny Rogers song. She is my favorite of all the singers. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the support as usual.

Hey Chris... psssst.... one for you too... I know you felt left out, so there you go :wav:

it's just fun... started as fun, and when ppl are in a good mood and are having fun then this stuff can happen.
So sorry if we bother some of you!!!

Ok I'm confused...is a boy chat but their is females in this...

*sigh* i really need to catch up with you guys...so many new people that i get left out... :(

*misses bit, rascal and pink :(*

Venus said:
it's just fun... started as fun, and when ppl are in a good mood and are having fun then this stuff can happen.
So sorry if we bother some of you!!!
**** right your happiness bothers me. I think everyone should be miserable.

Well you'll just have to learn to live with it... here just for you buddy!!!!
:wav:

Venus said:
Hey Chris... psssst.... one for you too... I know you felt left out, so there you go :wav:

With all the insults flying at me I hardly feel left out.

Nightshade200 said:
**** right your happiness bothers me. I think everyone should be miserable.

I concur, that is life.

Back