What's new

BOY CHAT

Well boys, had fun playing with you for a bit. See y'all in a few weeks hopefully sooner. Life is calling. Bye! Hugs and kisses to everyone!

Chrisl0 said:
If you move to this country they should force you to learn English or say your not allowed to live here. Not to mention here some stores are owned by these foreigners and they write everything in their language. That should be considered a form of discrimination and they shouldn't be allowed to do that.
This country has no official language believe it or not. They can continue to speak what they like.

Hey if anyone saw American Idol tonight please tell me who got the boot. I may fall asleep before I see it.

ANGLOIRISH said:
Hey if anyone saw American Idol tonight please tell me who got the boot. I may fall asleep before I see it.
I taped it...so don't post it. I am going to watch it later.

I will probably see it. It just came on and I am not finished posting.

I hate that show, although I do enjoy it when Simon insults people on national television.

Son of a ****! I hate the voters in American Idol. I can't believe who they voted out! Totally SUCKS!

no not him. They voted out the best singer there. And man could she sing!

And I like Paris... so I am still safe!!! Goooo Paris!!!!

I dont waste my time with that..i like Mythbusters, little of MTV, SVU and CI, and im a big movie fan! Ohh how could i get the Soprano's!

Nightshade200 said:
This country has no official language believe it or not. They can continue to speak what they like.

Well that is BS, it should be English. Also English is starting to become the world language. They can continue to speak it but I feel when they only speak in that language and write in that language it is discriminating against English speaking people.

Chrisl0 said:

Well that is BS, it should be English. Also English is starting to become the world language. They can continue to speak it but I feel when they only speak in that language and write in that language it is discriminating against English speaking people.

I should be English and ONLY english because you know English right???
What other language do you know Chris????

highlandronin26 said:
I dont waste my time with that..i like Mythbusters, little of MTV, SVU and CI, and im a big movie fan! Ohh how could i get the Soprano's!

Yea Mythbusters are great, I don't watch American Idol I think its stupid. Simon though is funny the way he insults the losers.

Chrisl0 said:

Yea Mythbusters are great, I don't watch American Idol I think its stupid. Simon though is funny the way he insults the losers.
Yeah he kills me sometimes. He is just hilarious. Just once I want to see him tell someone "you sucked ****".

I don't think we need an official language. We don't have one for a reason. And I think we need to chill out on the immigration laws.

Back