What's new

BOY CHAT

OK people relax.....enough with trying to pick a fight. Both of you need to cool down. Please. :angel7:

Serenity now, Serenity now!!

I am laughing so much right now. You know why you wouldn't be able to knock some sense to me other than the distance that seperates us? I wouldn't allow you to touch me. I think your the one who needs to do some growing up, threathing me with physical violence so I will agree with you. So the truth comes out you are not as high, mighty, and intelligent as you let on. You have really shown how far you can sink. Way to lower the bar.

And you can go ahead and report me... just make my day... I don't give a flying ****. I would rather keep my view and beliefs and values to myself then share them on here, if you have to participate in them. I am so completely done with you, it's unreal, keep going through life like this... I just wish I could hear from you in another 15-20 years.
So I could laugh at your sorry ****!!!!

BabyBuddha said:

I would prefer someone help me out than be ignorant to my mistakes....sorry won't bother next time, :eusa_doh:. BTW I am not calling you ignorant.....incase you misunderstood my statement.

.....telling someone they are ignorant on a topic or subject is just being honest if they have no knowledge of it.

Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. Ignorance is also a "state of being ignorant" or unaware/uninformed. Ex: "In debate class Bill lost the debate because he was ignorant in (without knowledge of) that subject."

I understand, but in all seriousness I am only human and I make error's.

Venus said:
And you can go ahead and report me... just make my day... I don't give a flying ****. I would rather keep my view and beliefs and values to myself then share them on here, if you have to participate in them. I am so completely done with you, it's unreal, keep going through life like this... I just wish I could hear from you in another 15-20 years.
So I could laugh at your sorry ****!!!!

Tsk tsk, keep lowering that bar. I am not going to report you, I am not as childish as you think. It might be something you resort to but I try not to. I will also keep my believes and no one under any circumstances will change them except for me. So whats going to happen in 15-20 years? I am going to fail at life because I believe in what I believe? The part that is really sad is that you laugh at peoples misfortune. I don't deny that I am a hard **** and I have a darker side but I even got standards.

Chrisl0 said:
I understand, but in all seriousness I am only human and I make error's.

We all do...not saying you are the only one. Believe me I have made my fair share of errors....and will continue to, far from perfect. I just noticed that you used that word before....and was trying to be helpful, is all.

Chrisl0 said:
I am laughing so much right now. You know why you wouldn't be able to knock some sense to me other than the distance that seperates us? I wouldn't allow you to touch me. I think your the one who needs to do some growing up, threathing me with physical violence so I will agree with you. So the truth comes out you are not as high, mighty, and intelligent as you let on. You have really shown how far you can sink. Way to lower the bar.

Yeah your right... your so much better then I am...So much better...so much smarter... That's why several weeks ago I was ask to take it easy on you... Yeah that's right... I was asked to take it easy on you... can you believe that? So take this as you wish... but I would worry about that!
If you are to stupid to realize what you say and how it comes across that's too bad... But I am sick of being told I am beneath you and ****... You're just some stupid kid that plays video games and still lives with his parents. You have no idea what life is all about, until you've been on your own... Your teachers can tell you whatever they want... you don't know **** until you have actually lived through it..so think what you want of me... I don't care.

BabyBuddha said:

We all do...not saying you are the only one. Believe me I have made my fair share of errors....and will continue to, far from perfect. I just noticed that you used that word before....and was trying to be helpful, is all.

Oh allright, thanks for the tip.

Venus said:

Yeah your right... your so much better then I am...So much better...so much smarter... That's why several weeks ago I was ask to take it easy on you... Yeah that's right... I was asked to take it easy on you... can you believe that? So take this as you wish... but I would worry about that!
If you are to stupid to realize what you say and how it comes across that's too bad... But I am sick of being told I am beneath you and ****... You're just some stupid kid that plays video games and still lives with his parents. You have no idea what life is all about, until you've been on your own... Your teachers can tell you whatever they want... you don't know **** until you have actually lived through it..so think what you want of me... I don't care.
I never said I was better than you, just that what you say or think about me isn't true. You are not superior to me as you think, at best your at the same level as me. For someone that has lived so much longer that me you aren't really superior.

If anything you need to grow up more. So what are you trying to imply about me because I play video games I am a retard? Or that because I am young and live with my parents I have no right to voice my opinion? I might not be as old as you but I been around long enough to see people as they are. Imperfect and in some cases out to make your life a living hell.

I don't like saying this but in a way you are below me, you are trying to insult me so I blow up. I won't though, if I did you would just win. So really your just some stupid old person that thinks that they are superior to somoene because of age difference. Just something I don't understand if you don't care why do you keep complaining?

Venus said:
I wish I could knock some ****ing sense into you.... You are such an arrogant inbred lil ****!
It is personal and you know it... you just playing these lil mind game... ****, can you please act your age for once, you stupid ****ing **** retard!

Venus, first and last warning. If you ever post a direct personal attack like this again at anyone here, you will be banned. Personal attacks are not allowed here at BashAnything.com

GoingNova said:

Venus, first and last warning. If you ever post a direct personal attack like this again at anyone here, you will be banned. Personal attacks are not allowed here at BashAnything.com

I am 100% aware of that... but enough is enough I could not take that BS anymore... but do what you have too!

Chrisl0 said:

So really your just some stupid old person that thinks that they are superior to somoene because of age difference.

Chris, same message I just gave Venus. Personal attacks are not allowed here at BashAnything.com and will not be tolerated. If you can not debate with out insulting someone, then don't post. If you feel you have been personally attacked, the CORRECT thing to do is to report the post and I will handle it. The INCORRECT thing to do is to insult the person.

GoingNova said:

Chris, same message I just gave Venus. Personal attacks are not allowed here at BashAnything.com and will not be tolerated. If you can not debate with out insulting someone, then don't post. If you feel you have been personally attacked, the CORRECT thing to do is to report the post and I will handle it. The INCORRECT thing to do is to insult the person.
I don't need people to fight my battles, I will defend myself simple as that. It's like being murdred, do you defend yourself or wait till the cops come to haul your corpse off?

Chrisl0 said:

I don't need people to fight my battles, I will defend myself simple as that. It's like being murdred, do you defend yourself or wait till the cops come to haul your corpse off?

You have no choice here. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS, PERIOD.

Venus said:

Here let's take this here and leave that thread for what it was meant....
I am not making this personal, you start this **** and you attack ppl and you think I am going to sit by and let you do this... Tonight you started by telling BB to "get over yourelf" what right did you have to say that to her... NONE, You are very immature for your age, I think, very rude and extremely ignorant and you bother me... you have no sense of respect what so ever and when you disagree with something, you can't even come up with good points or anything to support it.
You cleary don't like me either and I don't care... keep on not liking me, while you do that, your not hating on someone else... I can take it... I AM CANADIAN! and to add on I AM PROUD OF IT!

We are all buddies here...we all have our differences and lets just cool it guys...please....both of you..I'm not picking sides on this one. Just cool it:nono:

yes guys i agree with highlandronin26 just STFU and chill out now everyone kiss and make up so this thread can actually be used for what it was ment for. use private message to attack each other.

I do have to say..both of you are completely opposite. So Venus and Chris, simply respect each others beliefs and live with it. Chris you start it sometimes, and same for Venus. I like both of you guys a lot so just cool it so you can stay

Chrisl0 said:

STILL HAPPENED DIDN'T IT? REMEMBER I DIDN'T START IT.

And I told you that it doesn't matter who starts it. If someone insults you, tell me. If you continue to insult back, you are going to get banned.

It is quite simple: NO PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE ALLOWED HERE, SO DON'T DO IT. END OF STORY.

Back