What's new

BOY CHAT

Off topic but there is a show (talk show) on right now Tara Banks I think and the guest is crying and saying how she is terrified of "gnomes". If she see a gnome she runs to the other side of the street!

Venus said:

I should be English and ONLY English because you know English right???
What other language do you know Chris????
You can speak pig Latin or any other language but the universal language is ENGLISH and everyone should speak it when dealing with the public where there is even only one Englishman present.

Nightshade200 said:
Yeah he kills me sometimes. He is just hilarious. Just once I want to see him tell someone "you sucked ****".

I don't think we need an official language. We don't have one for a reason. And I think we need to chill out on the immigration laws.

I do though feel sorry for the people he boots off, even though its funny. If we didn't have immigration laws we would be more over populated than China, I still think English should become the official language though. I am telling you I refuse to learn another language. If you don't speak English I don't want to be bothered with you.

Venus said:

I should be English and ONLY english because you know English right???
What other language do you know Chris????

I am not English you know that right? I know no other language because I don't want to waste my time learning it. If you don't speak English then I don't want to be bothered with you. You really seem to have it out for me, if you want to say something about me just do it or pm me.

You are not English? Or you don't speak English? I am confused. English means speaking English not living beside Nightwolf04! American, Irish we are all English when it comes to language. And Chris, please - Venus you as well - kiss and make up already! Venus speaks french and you know what I think of French but not the people the language. She speaks English obviously and she can read and write it as well. She is not one of those rude Frenchmen that continue to speak french in the company of an Englishman!

I am not English, I am part Italian, German, and Irish. The only language I speak and write is English.

Without an official language we don't really have to know any language. Its good stuff. Besides Its less that the governemnt forces on us. I am proud to have learned enlish of my own free will. And we will never match the population of china no matter how lax our immigration laws.

I was merely stating that of course Chris says it should be english because he knows english... Nevermind the fact that it's like the international language or should be the international language. But if it was some other language like spanish or something... he would be against it because he does not know the language. I think the worst thing that can be done is make it so there is an official language.

Look at me, I am French, and I was bothered enough and had French parents who cared enough and were smart enough to teach me the second language knowing it would benefit me later in life. I got my job that I have now, mostly because I am bilingual... and you can say what ever you want about french ppl or the french language, I don't care. I know that all the French ppl I know, know how to speak english, I can't say the same thing about all the english ppl I know... All I am saying, learning a different language is not a waste of time, but something that can help you later on in life.

Well here in NEW BRUNSWICK we are considered a BILINGUAL province. Where both FRENCH and ENGLISH are the official languages. It sucks a little cause it is harder to get a JOB, sometimes. BUT I feel the more languages you know the more value you have......why??
You can travel internationally and it opens an entirely bigger job market to you!!!

Sure it is nice to learn a second language but is it necessary to force it on someone or penalize them because they can't speak it?

I have encountered French people in jobs that barely can speak English but got the job because they speak French. In fact I phoned in a food order at a local restaurant and the man has the ****ing nerve to ask me if I could speak French because he could not understand what I was saying! DUH!! Like WHAT THE HELL! You are working at a **** pizza shop. Chances are pizza or une pizza do not sound that different. Extra Cheese and pepperoni Helloo! Donair with extra onions and cheese the works - stupid man!

The nerve to ask me to speak french! He obviously has never heard my commentaries on the radio regarding his type! Now I am pissed all over again!

Trouble is that the place has excellent pizza and donairs!

Nightshade200 said:
Without an official language we don't really have to know any language. Its good stuff. Besides Its less that the governemnt forces on us. I am proud to have learned enlish of my own free will. And we will never match the population of china no matter how lax our immigration laws.

Good points, I don't want to be bothered learning a new language nor do I want to be bothered with people who don't speak English. I just hope we never get to the pop of China that would piss me off.

Venus said:
I was merely stating that of course Chris says it should be english because he knows english... Nevermind the fact that it's like the international language or should be the international language. But if it was some other language like spanish or something... he would be against it because he does not know the language. I think the worst thing that can be done is make it so there is an official language.

Look at me, I am French, and I was bothered enough and had French parents who cared enough and were smart enough to teach me the second language knowing it would benefit me later in life. I got my job that I have now, mostly because I am bilingual... and you can say what ever you want about french ppl or the french language, I don't care. I know that all the French ppl I know, know how to speak english, I can't say the same thing about all the english ppl I know... All I am saying, learning a different language is not a waste of time, but something that can help you later on in life.

It should be English because people spoke mainly English here from the time the country was founded till the present day. My great grand parents and grandparents spoke their native languages but my great grand parents never spoke English. My parents nor me know our native languages because they are useless to us.

Since this is boy talk and no rhyme or reason to the topics, I want to say that I am rather disappointed that no one liked the eavesdropping conversation that Nova had. O well, I tried.

American Idol just booted Buckey. I thought he was great although he is mostly Country!

ANGLOIRISH said:
American Idol just booted Buckey. I thought he was great although he is mostly Country!

He should have been gone way before now.....especially before Mandisa. She should still be there...but she will most likely get a recording contract anyway. Bye Bye Bucky!!!! :eusa_danc

I feel the same way Irish....Mandisa was my favourite.
I mean Kelly is OK...a little bit too blonde, dumb and country,
Chris is cool, but to heavy for me,
Ace, sometimes he is OK, but I think he is still there cause he's a pretty boy. Paris has a great voice, but seems too young to be singing the stuff she sings....if she was older, it wouldn't seem so strange.

Back