What's new

Can you spare 30 seconds to help my daughter's school?!! Mom's gotta do what a....

saverjulie

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to help my daughters' school again! They go to the same school that Barb's three wonderful children did. We are a fine arts school short on fine arts supplies?! Can you spare 30 seconds? (for FB users)

I posted a project on the donorschoose.org site for art supplies. If you know any teachers, this is a great site for them. They post a project they want to do and folks donate online to fund it.

30 Seconds- yesterday I found a FB page that is going to give a gift certificate to be used towards a donorschoose.org project to the person that gets the most likes. It ends this Saturday at 7 p.m. and only 4 people have entered! I have 20 likes and the top person has 48.

If you can go to this link below and do a quick like of the page (app box doesn't come up) and then like my post I would be so grateful!

Link: https://www.facebook.com/LittleBlackRobot

Like page, like Julie Ahern's post on the wall on the right. Boom!

UPdate: my post has 35 likes, challenger has 55, have till tomorrow evening to best that

**Here's the project if you want to see what it looks like. I can help any teachers on this site if they are interested in posting one too!

http://www.donorschoose.org/donors/...tm_medium=email&utm_campaign=proposal_approve

Re: Can you spare 30 seconds to help my daughter's school?!! Mom's gotta do what a...

Liked

Re: Can you spare 30 seconds to help my daughter's school?!! Mom's gotta do what a...

done. good luck!

Can we share on our fb pages?

Can we share on our fb pages?

I would be tickled beyond belief! My project is a bit high in price, so need to look for every way I can to get it funded. The gift certificate would kick start it!

Fantastico!

:hiphip:

I did it!

And not to steal Julie's thunder but for those interested in the school, the News Sun did an article recently about a quilt that the whole school put together. My mom was the main one behind the effort.

http://newssun.suntimes.com/lifesty...quilt-materializes.html#.T74J0_38ru8.facebook

Hello!!! I saw you at the ribbon cutting ceremony. The quilt is fantastic! My mom came in just to see it too. Priceless...

Done--very easy to do

Hello!!! I saw you at the ribbon cutting ceremony. The quilt is fantastic! My mom came in just to see it too. Priceless...

My kids were a bit crazy that day.

Did I say hi/see you? I am sorry! :grouphug:
I had 2 girls in the school that year. I remember the work on it....and probably figured it was stored somewhere.....

how great it is done and displayed!!

It was in my parents' basement for years.

The school was really a different place with Herbstman, Kapsaula, Fletcher, and of course Ms. Brummitt.

My kids had amazing elementary teachers.....especially in the arts, music, and science depts.

only 3 of the teachers my kids had are left there....Julie among them.

Ahhh, Barb. So sweet. :-D

My kids were a bit crazy that day.

Did I say hi/see you? I am sorry! :grouphug:

Not to worry at all! We did the nod thing. :-D Grandpa was showing them around the building. Stopped in my room to say hello!

done!

Done!

Done!

done

liked

You all are fantastic!

Update: The post has 35 likes and the challenger has 55. It ends tomorrow at 7 p.m.

Recap: I have a project posted to get art supplies for our school. Another company is offering a gift certificate to the post with the most likes towards the project.

It's quick, easy, would love your help today! :girl:

I just liked it. Looks like you are winning by two?

liked

lol just signed in under my son's acct too!

Back