What's new

cheerleaders come in and sound off

KjAthena

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Ok cheerleaders I am looking to see if we can plan a trip to NC november 13-17th...please sound off if this will work for you'all:tribiggrin:

I can pop in for a couple of days during that period. preferably 15 to 16

thats one down ...sound off whos next? guess we have to wait for Thunder to come back

Heck, count me in too. Since most of our shows are on weekends, should we plan for an early or mid week get together. Remember, Sound Choice is closed on weekends. That is if we're meeting in Charlotte.

Skid Rowe said:
Heck, count me in too. Since most of our shows are on weekends, should we plan for an early or mid week get together. Remember, Sound Choice is closed on weekends. That is if we're meeting in Charlotte.

I'm shooting for the 15th and 16th with most of my stuff happening on the 15th. It's all I can afford financially. I personally need to know soon when it is so I can book my flight/hotel.

This thread is actually a good thing. Kind of a roll call. Thunder will make seven so far...

Not being sarcastic. I think it's a good way to sort of do a survey.

sorry you cant make it this year Wall we'll have to try for next year:tribiggrin:

I could make the 13 and 14th without a problem the rest of the week is filled as of right now!

I thought I heard a rumble of Thunder in the distance. Welcome back.

Thank You Skid,

The truth is I didn't even know I was banned until I tried to sign in on Tuesday! I went to Smith Mountain lake Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday came back just in time to head out for my show!

Some financial needs came up so I won't be able to make it this year. Maybe next year.

DannyGKaraoke said:
Some financial needs came up so I won't be able to make it this year. Maybe next year.

Do you want me to loan you the money for the SC discs you need? :tribiggrin:

(The devil made me do it!)

DannyGKaraoke said:

sorry to hear that Danny...will you still be with us in spirit?:triwink:

Of course I will. Maybe if I can find a similar deal next month things will change. Had nothing to do with discs but transportation. Needed to get a much needed repair done.

DannyGKaraoke said:
Had nothing to do with discs but transportation. Needed to get a much needed repair done.

Me too, I needed transportation out of town and time to repair my karaoke library!

(Relax, it's a joke ........ I-eye mate?)

Back