What's new

cheerleaders come in and sound off

cheerleards come in and sound off

OK has any kind of consensus been reach as to a firm meeting date at SC head quarters?

All I really need to know is the dates everyone else settles own and i will work my schedule to suit!

My schedule is crazy these days, i can definitely commit to 2 days and 1 night but I do have a wedding that Saturday so maybe Sunday - Monday, or Monday - Tuesday?? Just let me know and i'm there :)

Sunday, Monday, will work for me if it is ok with Kurt and everyone else, I can get June to cover Mondays show!

Sunday/monday/ tuesday are great for me...will PM Kurt

Ok, so far, 8 out of 153 active. A good poll, but I'll hang in for late comers.

I don't think you can really consider this a poll, because you can only really keep track of those most likely on the East Coast and willing to make the trip for a meet-up

I think it would be fun but can't go.

I don't think you can really consider this a poll, because you can only really keep track of those most likely on the East Coast and willing to make the trip for a meet-up

OOPS! Every once in awhile I get a brain burp. You are absolutely correct, and I'm an idiot. :eek:

Um, no poll, no foul? :rolleyes::D - ...and no more interruptions. Sorry.

Are the dates set then? I took another look at my finances and can afford bus tickets and can come for one day.

I'm open to pretty much any day, but I think a Sunday-Monday-Tuesday would be better, since Sound Choice is closed on Sunday. That way folks could travel on Sunday, go to Sound Choice on Monday, and go home on Tuesday. I'm only 3 hours away, so any time would work for me. Also, usually for most business, Monday is a slower day than the rest of the week. Which might afford Kurt some extra time with us.

I'll end up arriving on monday and leaving that evening unless I am able to book a room for monday night. just need confirmation of dates.

I'm open to coming down Monday morning and i'll head back on Tuesday morning

O-K Athena, you started this thing. Looks like you're in charge.

BTW, did anyone notice "cheerleaders" was spelled CHEERLEARDS ?

I've done some checking for hotels in the area. There a couple close to Sound Choice. Nice, but not too fancy. Both on Independence Blvd. The Stray Lodge and the Yorkshire Inn. Do a Google and check them out. Both are in the $50-$60 range. There are plenty of others, but farther away, and more expensive. What's everybody's price range for a room ? Also plenty of restaurants close by. I guess I could also do a Google for karaoke in Charlotte, but I'm sure Kurt can send us in the right direction.

On second thought, maybe we could get a hotel with a small private room, and we'd do our own private karaoke. No noise, no distractions from other customers. Just us. I'm sure one of us can bring down a small system for our own private party.

What 'cha think ?

On second thought, maybe we could get a hotel with a small private room, and we'd do our own private karaoke. No noise, no distractions from other customers. Just us. I'm sure one of us can bring down a small system for our own private party.

What 'cha think ?

Sounds good to me!

I am proposing a corresponding West Coast version at one of Wall's Tahoe venues. We can broadcast to each other--Skype would be appropriate. I will be wearing a pink tutu, a pig snout and carrying a sign that says, "I survived Crazy War Pigs."

"Love SC, CB good but fix those lyric screens, PHM good but I don't need to pay for 6 demos each time, like Zoom and SBI OK too." That's as far as I can cheerlead at the moment.

Ok Guys,

I am waiting to here from Kurt to confirm the dates Nov 14-16th. from what everyone has posted It looks as if people should be arriving sun 14th and leaving by tues 16th. If anyone needs to crash PM me and we will see what we can work out. Who is bring a system...I think we maybe able to fihnd a free room somewhwere:winkpill:
BTW sorry for the mis-spelling my fingers sometines go faster than my brain can spell:confusedpill:

Back