What's new

cheerleaders come in and sound off

Got my Confirmation # from hotel today:)

Will arrive Sunday evening around dinner time.

Have almost accounted for every cdg in my library on my HD for audit. Had to add some I missed. Can't find my Foundation set :( It's buried in the basement.

Lee

The Holiday Inn Express is offering a $69.00 rate, which includes a hot buffet breakfast.

You just need to email Paige Welch at pwelch@the-salesoffice.com

and include your nights of stay and that you are with the Sound Choice event.

She will email back a confirmation number.

The Holiday Inn Express is offering a $69.00 rate, which includes a hot buffet breakfast.

You just need to email Paige Welch at pwelch@the-salesoffice.com

and include your nights of stay and that you are with the Sound Choice event.

She will email back a confirmation number.

Yep, i've got our room booked, Look forward to meeting you all next week :) I will be arriving Monday At around 12, I'll probably meet up with any of you interested in meeting at Sound Choice before we head over to the Kilt., I also will be in a large SUV if anyone is interested in carpooling to lunch

Wish I could go.....stupid job:confusedpill::laughpill::laughpill:

got our room booked...we are arriving sunday eve (early hopefully) and leaving tuesday noonish...cant wait to meet everyone face to face:biggrinpill:

Just booked my room. Arriving Monday before noon, and leaving noonish on Tuesday. Bringing my "wish list" with me.

might pick up a couple of discs in addition to the GEM series. My girlfriend is bugging me to get Run For The Roses which is not in the GEM series but available on SC8207. I wish there was a way to get the Sound Choice version without duplicating songs though.

We are hoping that "Run For the Roses" will become available on Custom when they get those back. The boyfriend used to sing that one until he left his discs on top of the car and drove off........otherwise we will end up buying that disc, duplicates or no.

I really wish I could make it...just couldn't swing it this time. This should become an annual event! With proper advance planning I am sure many more could attend.

Two more days. Ladies and gentlemen....................start your engines.

Thanks for the weather link....guess I gotta wear shoes and russle up a coat:worriedpill:

Just gonna wear a t shirt and sweat jacket. It's all I need as the weather is gonna be just a bit warmer than where I am leaving from.

Well i hope u guys are having fun.. i am sooo jealous. There is absolutely no way i could have gone. Which is a shame because this will probably be my last year as a host. *sigh8

Money issues aside, I would not have been able to get a passport in time, even if i did have the $100 to get a new one.

Recording at the soundchoice studio has always been a lifelong dream of mine, did u guys get to do a songÉ Maybe if Kurt is willing it will be an annual event.

Hoping one or all of u will give a detailed follow up report

enjoy

-James

James
Sorry you can not make it we will do follow ups and let you know how everything goes. This MAY end up being a regular event so start saving for that passport:winkpill:

Well, it sounds like We're going to leave in the early early am so that we can make it to Charlotte around 10am for that meeting. My bro is gonna drive because i have a gig until after midnight and then we'll probably leave around 4:30-5am and arrive around 10. See you all Monday morning! :)

Heading out this afternoon for the gathering in Charlotte. Will be there sometime around 6pm. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Leaving this afternoon. Two quick thoughts. Since some of us don't know what we look like, maybe each of us could make up a 3X5 card to tape to the door that says "SOUND CHOICE CHEERLEADER" so at least we can find eachother.

Second thought, this thread has been talked to death, so I suggest whoever is the first back home, open a new thread about our time in Charlotte.

See ya in a couple of hours.

Well I have everything ready to go and Lee is late. LOL

Had planned on getting there around 7 it looks like 8 may be the earliest now.

I finished loading the second system and printing books for June to run Mondays show, with a CBE 1-6, Supercore and a Pioneer set will give her about 3,000 different songs to use.

I have a strange feeling the people aren't going to be real happy with the library, but I don't know what else to do with the situation being what it is.

Back