What's new

cheerleaders come in and sound off

O-K, I just Googled and checked the Tilted Kilt in Charlotte. It's at the corner of Tryon Rd and Carrowinds Blvd. Right close to the area where Sound Choice is located. It has really good ratings on food and service. Slightly more pricey than Hooters, but overall nicer atmosphere. You might want to check ouit the pictures before you make your final decision.

I checked out the pictures, I am the young one in the group so let me know what everyone thinks, but the Tilted Kilt works for me :)

Tilted Kilt is fine with me.....I dont know where we are staying yet we want to keep the room cost as low as we can and still have someplace clean:biggrinpill:

Tilted Kilt opens at 11:00. We could meet at 11:00 then go on the Sound Choice.

You guys are planning on taking plenty of pictures right? :)

I dont know:winkpill:someone said what happens in Charlotte stays in Charlotte.....really we will be taking lots of pics:laughpill:

I say we go to the Kilt place, I think i'm gonna book our room at the Holiday Inn Express, Seems to be the nicest in the area but i haven't done a lot of research on it as of yet

I think it's also the nicest one of the bunch in that immediate area. There is a Marriott Suites one exchange up the road, but I don't think it's worth the extra hassle and distance and cost.

I'll see about getting a group rate if we can get at least 6 rooms or so.

O-K, I just Googled and checked the Tilted Kilt in Charlotte. It's at the corner of Tryon Rd and Carrowinds Blvd. Right close to the area where Sound Choice is located. It has really good ratings on food and service. Slightly more pricey than Hooters, but overall nicer atmosphere. You might want to check ouit the pictures before you make your final decision.

The food is waay better than a Hooters. I have always said that the girls don't look good enough at Hooters to make up for the bad food. It's less than 3/4 miles from our office - right out the back entrance to our business park.

If you guys agree, I'll see if we can get some tables set aside for us - what time 12:00?

Tilted Kilt opens at 11:00. We could meet at 11:00 then go on the Sound Choice.

I'm heading up that morning, I know it's a little later, but my scheduled arrival time in Charlotte is around 1pm, maybe we could schedule Lunch for 1 than i won't have to leave earlier than 7 am :) ?

I think it's also the nicest one of the bunch in that immediate area. There is a Marriott Suites one exchange up the road, but I don't think it's worth the extra hassle and distance and cost.

I'll see about getting a group rate if we can get at least 6 rooms or so.

I'll wait until i hear from you on this to book our room then. How many others would be willing to stay there if Kurt can get us a group rate? Sign me up for 1 room :)

we will take one of the rooms...any idea or the price range? I have no trouble with a 1 pm lunch if everyone is ok with it:biggrinpill:

I know Skid meant nothing by what he said other than a good humored jab at Julie but it did go over the line on sexual humor.
Much as I hate to admit it, Proformance is right about this one item. Sexist jokes should have no tolerance anywhere. It's a form of sexual harassment and should noty be tolerated.

Skid meant nothing by it. He judged a contest for us 19 or 20 years ago. A guy asked him what he could do to improve so he might be able win. Skid responded, "You don't have the legs for it". LOL David and I caught so much crap for that. Skid was just being Skid....

Oh yeah, David and I will be down Monday morning and we'll have to leave 4:30ish. He has a Monday night show. I'm looking forward to a face to face. It'll be the first time I've seen Skid .... I can't remember the last time...

If we meet at 1:00, maybe the hectic lunch crowd will be winding down. 1:00 is good for me. Can't do an audit on an empty stomach. That would give everyone a couple extra hours sleep before they leave home.

Skid meant nothing by it. He judged a contest for us 19 or 20 years ago. A guy asked him what he could do to improve so he might be able win. Skid responded, "You don't have the legs for it". LOL David and I caught so much crap for that. Skid was just being Skid....

What'd I say? What'd I say?
Last I remember I said she was "purty"

I am good for one.

I have Steve Boone in my office trying to coordinate things for Lunch and the hotel. He is inquiring tomorrow about both. If you can email him at sboone@soundchoice.com with your names and screen names (I have many of your email addresses, but Chartbuster is bringing some of their fans, I think, and I want to compile a group list so we can do one "blast" to everyone for details.

Those who are arriving on Sunday or earlier Monday and if you want an audit, please let us know so we aren't all hit with a rush at once. I would like to meet with all of you to discuss some topics and get your input regarding KIAA and anti-piracy actions. I am trying to put together a topic list and schedule. I know that all of you can't get there for all of it, but those who are available starting Sunday night, we would like to get together with you when possible.

Also, I am trying to carve out some studio time for recording sessions for those who might want to have a go at it.

I have Steve Boone in my office trying to coordinate things for Lunch and the hotel. He is inquiring tomorrow about both. If you can email him at sboone@soundchoice.com with your names and screen names (I have many of your email addresses, but Chartbuster is bringing some of their fans, I think, and I want to compile a group list so we can do one "blast" to everyone for details.

Those who are arriving on Sunday or earlier Monday and if you want an audit, please let us know so we aren't all hit with a rush at once. I would like to meet with all of you to discuss some topics and get your input regarding KIAA and anti-piracy actions. I am trying to put together a topic list and schedule. I know that all of you can't get there for all of it, but those who are available starting Sunday night, we would like to get together with you when possible.

Also, I am trying to carve out some studio time for recording sessions for those who might want to have a go at it.

Sound GREAT Kurt, I will send Steve an E-mail now. I will be arriving in town in time for lunch on Monday and will be staying until anytime on Tuesday, if we don't have any Tuesday plans at SoundChoice then me and my brother are probably going to do some sightseeing around Charlotte since i've never been. I can't wait to meet all of you :)

I'll be arriving at 7:55am Monday Morning. If possible I would like to get my audit over with as soon as possible. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Back