What's new

Coke rewards: 12 days of holiday rewards

I only got one too. I tried to submit again since the offer was still listed for me, but it said I had reached my limit. :(

I don't even see where on the site to get the coupon. when i click on 12 days of holiday rewards it only does through december 4th....help!

I don't even see where on the site to get the coupon. when i click on 12 days of holiday rewards it only does through december 4th....help!

go to "my special offerss" link towards the topish middle

Have people been ****ing up a storm on FB regarding the limit 4 and then they changed it to one? I am not on FB or I would check myself. I think that is just downright rude of them.

Have people been ****ing up a storm on FB regarding the limit 4 and then they changed it to one? I am not on FB or I would check myself. I think that is just downright rude of them.

I watched the comments in the early a.m. and they were pretty bad. I think they are erasing the poor ones now. People are pretty upset.

The scheduled 12/12/12 Coke coupon was always advertised as a limit of 4. Yesterday, mid-morning or so, they promoted something on FB saying that if people liked one of their posts X amount of times, they would do a special offer of some kind. That special offer was a 12 pack coupon for 30 points and only limit 1 per person.

I think that when they programmed their deal last night, someone just messed up or got lazy and just used the same offer from earlier in the day and thus, a limit of 1 per person. After the evening deal started limiting to 1, that's when people started ****ing about it loudly on FB.

I hope they'll honor the limit 4 per person but at this point, I doubt they will. They'll probably just say it was supposed to be limit 1 all along.

What was the limit last year? I'm pretty sure I got more than 1 but I just can't remember from that long ago.

Last year there was free 12 packs for 30 points with no limit (if I remember right) they went really fast!

Not happy I didn't get four free 12 pks, but on MUM I saw a post that you could enter code ARCTIC and get a free plush (polar bear I guess). I copied the post below. I entered the code and got the plush so I don't know whether you need Coke codes entered or not as dh does all the entering.

Yvette posts on Facebook: “Not sure if you have mentioned this, but there is a new code for MyCokeRewards that will get you 1 or 2 free coca-cola plush bears! (I found the info on the Coke display at Jewel tonight) Enter code “ARCTIC” and enter the codes from any 2 20-packs or 24-packs and get a free plush (limit 2 free). The code “arctic” must be entered before the end of the year, but then there is time after to enter more codes. I entered 2 24-pack codes just a day or two ago and when I typed in the code “arctic” tonight, I instantly got the free plush, so it looks to be retroactive!”

eta: I tried it again and got this:
default_copy_d_next_steps.gif
0 points
Thank You for contributing to Coca-Cola’s initiative to protect the home of the polar bear. When you purchase two (2) 20-packs or 24-packs of any product of The Coca-Cola Company and enter the two codes with the viral code “ARCTIC”, you will receive a FREE Coca-Cola Plush Polar Bear! This offer is valid while supplies last and expires on 1/4/13 . Offer is open to residents of Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas, North Dakota ,South Dakota, Michigan, and Minnesota. Limit 2 per MCR customer.

default_copy_d_next_steps.gif
0 points
Thank You for contributing to Coca-Cola’s initiative to protect the home of the polar bear. When you purchase two (2) 20-packs or 24-packs of any product of The Coca-Cola Company and enter the two codes with the viral code “ARCTIC”, you will receive a FREE Coca-Cola Plush Polar Bear! This offer is valid while supplies last and expires on 1/4/13 . Offer is open to residents of Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas, North Dakota ,South Dakota, Michigan, and Minnesota. Limit 2 per MCR customer.

Last year in Dec. they offered it twice. One time was no limit, the other time it was a limit (2 IIRC).

Got my Domino's gift card already but did not get my Walmart yet.

FREE 12-pack coupon is back for 30 points. No posted limit! :) HURRY!!!

I have six confirmation emails for 12 packs coupon. We will see if they honor them. :girl:

Back