What's new

CW has been compromised

Thank you for all the work you're doing to get the site back up. 1 just feel so bad that you have to deal with this big headache.

Hoping that if I say thanks again it will really communicate how much I miss CW and our family here.

Thanks Tazz for your efforts, hope it works out really soon so you can relax this weekend!

:huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy:

go tazz, go tazz, go tazz, go tazz, go tazz, go tazz, go tazz, go tazz,

:hiphip::hiphip::hiphip::hiphip::hiphip::hiphip:

I just wanted to add my thanks for the headaches and time that has got to be involved in getting this thing back on line!

ummmm...tazz...do you just tell the ****es its the internet, **** happens, and to calm the **** down? Sheeeesh

Tazz, I don't know if providing an answer to my question adds to the problems with the board being compromised, but can you expound on "compromised"?

was there ever an answer to this? out of curiousity just wondering what happened. THANK YOU FOR BRINGING IT BACK!!! AND THE IMPROVEMENTS!!

It's what my host told me. Another reason they locked us down. I don't have all the detail WTF happened, because I am not an expert with all the behind the curtain stuff. That's why I hire someone to do updates/fixes and stuff.

As long as there was no bad pics, weird music playing etc, it's all good. ;)

It's what my host told me. Another reason they locked us down. I don't have all the detail WTF happened, because I am not an expert with all the behind the curtain stuff. That's why I hire someone to do updates/fixes and stuff.

As long as there was no bad pics, weird music playing etc, it's all good. ;)

Rebecca....

:lol: Can't have a CW without backdoor access, right?

Hey, had to get the server "up" somehow.

Dammmit. I guess it does take all kinds. :whistle:

I missed you guys!!! I haven't laughed in about....oh...3 days!!!!! Thanks for all your work!!!!

Back