What's new

CW is awfully quiet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

images

images

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

course she also doesn't want you to know she can read PMs. BARB CANNOT READ PM'S.
There...I said it.

And Barb has been pissy with me ever since because A. the only way she could have known the number of bottles was if she read the PM BARB CANNOT READ PM'S .

Done

[
Mods can read PM's? BARB CANNOT READ PM'S .I've heard rumors of this..............hmmmm. That might explain some things. :lol:

Not that anybody would want to read my boring **** PMs...BARB CANNOT READ PM'S ..but that is something that makes me feel uncomfortable....they are believed to be "private"
That is why they are called "private"

This is Really a very mean-spirited thread. :sheep1: :sheep1: :sheep1:

I understand what Joy is saying but I'm sorry, for now I'm still thinking PMs are private. Barb has NEVER ONCE gave me a reason not to trust her.
Ernie I hope that wasn't directed at me :(

I understand what Joy is saying but I'm sorry, for now I'm still thinking PMs are private. Barb has NEVER ONCE gave me a reason not to trust her.
Ernie I hope that wasn't directed at me :(
LOL no and I'm up way way past my bed time. :lol:

I'll probably oversleep in the morning and no one will even notice, cept maybe my "bot" friends that keep me company in the a.m. :)

Thinking if I had been smarter I'd have stayed off this site til morning and maybe this thread woulda disappeared, too.

Mrsred1 asked this morning where the "mean" was....I guess we found it. Found out a lot about a lot of people today.

Post #68 is a lie. Tazznum1,dee, Dianescraps, and Tracey call ALL tell you that we have NO ACCESS to your PMs. (assume you and your is everyone, please).

A member of CW PMed me (months ago...before I couldn't read them) asking if I knew that a member of CW had gone into a store not too far from me, purchased 1400 bottles of 7up, Dr Pepper while lying to the cashier that she had ordered them. And was never intending to order them or pick them up.

I was concerned for those of us that shop this area. I called the person that it was likely to be (NOT icoupon2) and asked her if she had done $4500 worth of catalinas or 1400 worth of soda not planning to ever order it or pick it up. she said yes. I asked if she was worried about cameras etc...in the store and didn't know what else to say so, had to go. (was shocked...and concerned for her as WELL as the rest of us).

I spoke to Ernie about it and called Joy. NOT to "tell on" anyone...but to discuss the repercussions of the person prepaying with no intention to pick it up. I wanted to calm down and get level headed and discuss what could happen. We had discussed some of those types of things in the past. I didn't intend to bring it to the open board (and didn't at the time)...because I figured it woud just go ugly. and besides I LIKE the lady that had done it.

When I called Joy, I said that my store hadn't been willing to prepay on 180 bottles (bummer) but more importantly I was worried about a member that had prepaid LOTS AND LOTS with no intention to pick them up. I said I thought 180 was LOTS but this was LOTS AND LOTS. She said something like "so I bought lots". I didn't think she realized how MANY lot I meant and I said "lots like thousands?" thinking it was funny. She said something about yes and then was defensive etc...I kept wanting to talk about what happened HERE and she kept being upset over my approaching her about someone buying so many.

I don't CARE how many anything anyone buys....really really don't. And thought it was odd that she was so odd about it (although if she BELIEVES what she said in 68 that makes some sense). I wanted to talk about what Jewel might do about the person down HERE that pre paid without intention to pick it up.

I never had a problem with Joy thinking that she thinks I read her private messages. I can't anyway. I am not that person if I could.

A month ago? maybe 2? (I don't know the date) Someone posted in the Jewel forum about the food bank talking about soda being delivered and the person got ALL those catalinas. I was one of the first to respond....with something like I assume if it was someone here they would have posted if they wanted to talk about it. Because I knew she didn't think it was anyone's business...and I would NEVER have posted about it (or discussed it outside Ernie).

Guess my "suck on the bones" quote was accurate.

I didn't attack her life, dh, of lifestyle. That was completely her interpretation. And I told her that over and over.

I wanted to not post in here. I tried. But it is hard when you read out and out lies over and over about yourself.

It doesn't matter. What you say about me now, says WAY more about you than it does about me.

If you see this, please do not leave, you know you have been the most valuable Jewel contributor, being objective here, its obvious. Even if a few are ****es and "suck on the bones" the majority of us ignore those folks, come up with your list of who they are but they can just be mean and at least one ****y one here isn't a woman, sorry you had to deal with that one. Be nice if we built each other up :snort:

As moderator, can you just ban the really bad ones?

Man I don't remember reading this much in a very long time. I'll be sleeping in like Ernie, if my baby (almost 2!) let's me.

Anywho, sorry for all the drama and the hurt it's causing. Hope it all blows over soon.

Out of topic, but has anyone gone to the navy pier wonderland this year or rode on the holiday train? Going this Saturday and wanted to know how much time it takes to get through the day.

Can't wait to start the advent chocolate calendar and all the fun holiday activities!

:lol:

Really?

Not saying ban you (but you'd could be sort of close we all know you can be really ****y but I'm tolerant :lol:) but JRL, En*, maybe I*2 go ahead and ban. Unlike the ones listed, Barb never said things she should know were untrue. We all know Barb09 did the VAST majority of useful info for Jewel and did SO MUCH MORE FOR US ALL, I'M SURE KG WAS JUST JOKING!!! HELL, WE KNOW THE AD POSTER IS COOKIEMOM not KG. Please come back Barb!! Another plus, she never let PMS turn her into a raging **** :snort:

fyi KG you have not done anything bad just Barb basically was the power behind all the Jewel IMHO. Some may TRY to disagree. :giggles:

If there are any folks critical to the CW board they'd be Tazz (cause its her board) and Barb no one else comes close we ALL honestly know. Sad she had to deal with bad people though she needs to try to ignore the ****y ones here. :snicker:

[ Barb never said things she should know were untrue. We all know Barb09 did the VAST majority of useful info for Jewel and did SO MUCH MORE FOR US ALL, :hesaid: , WE KNOW THE AD POSTER IS COOKIEMOM not KG. :hesaid: Please STAY :) back Barb!! (fixed that for ya) :g1:
fyi KG you have not done anything bad just Barb basically was the power behind all the Jewel IMHO. Some may TRY to disagree. :giggles:

I noticed :)
TYVM I always look for you first thing well after I get me some coffee :)
I was almost afraid to come here & look thought the whole board would be on lock down :dance:

As moderator, can you just ban the really bad ones?

:snort:

:lol:

Really?

:shesaid:

I don't think chgobob appreciates the irony of his statement. Though he has been on good behavior for a while now. :dance:

I'm glad Barb came back to post. :grouphug: We are a family and can work things out. Nothing is as bad as it seems.

:foryou: Here's to a new day! :hiphip:

:snort:

:shesaid:

I don't think chgobob appreciates the irony of his statement. Though he has been on good behavior for a while now. :dance:

I'm glad Barb came back to post. :grouphug: We are a family and can work things out. Nothing is as bad as it seems.

:foryou: Here's to a new day! :hiphip:

Clearly he has forgotten how abusive he has been to certain members or he thinks we have forgotten.

I agree Michelle - went right over his head.

:foryou: Glad to see you here Barb!

Am I the only person that has an issue with the Target printable thread being gone?

I am assuming that it was deleted by Barb. It disappeared around the same time as the "sucking the bones" comment.

If that is not the case, then I would love to know what happened to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back