What's new

CW is awfully quiet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the mods needs to truncate the title of this thread to "CW is awful." Unless that would be frowned upon because identity theft is a serious crime....

Tie it to a balloon, and let it go.

....does wonders for me. just saying.

Not that anybody would want to read my boring **** PMs....but that is something that makes me feel uncomfortable....they are believed to be "private"

The PM part of it has been eating away at me, I cannot even go any further commenting because it would be considered ****ing "MEAN"

With whatever is going on here, I feel like this has gone to previous threads where we (CW) Have talked about other sites, Blogs where people bash others and back talk about other Blogs. Not that, that has actually happened here but, We (CW) I feel in a sense have just done it to one of our own. I guess I just feel bad. :( I feel We (CW) Look out for our own, Uno? I don't know Am I just not getting something? I don't know I like Barb and I want her back. :(

No one wished Barb away. That's a choice she made instead of staying and facing being called out on her own behavior. Her big girl panties are at the dry cleaners apparently. No one else ran around deleting and hiding from their posts. So who is the "mean" one? Diss and delete? That's not right.

this is so jr high--no way around it

similar crap, different topic from when my dd was in 7th grade

just a statement, thats all

I seem to recall a signature that said something like.

The internet, kinda like high school, but with an off button.

just saying.......sorry to see things go so bad.

Well smack my fanny and call me a ho...that was your pop Joy my hubby unloaded??

AWESOME!!!!

Well smack my fanny and call me a ho...that was your pop Joy my hubby unloaded??

AWESOME!!!!

Yes, well some of it anyway. Some of the rest of it was up in the rafters of Osco because the local pantry that my store supports makes pickups there 3 x a week so they were taking some little by little.

It was actually quite a fun time. Another CW member helped me play supermarket sweep for the food pantry with several hundred dollars in pop cats. We wiped them out of the Baby Basics diapers and all the wipes that weren't "name brand", all of the shoppers value TP, garbage bags, tons of baby food, ziplocs, saran wrap, foil etc. Cases of pet food (cats and dog), soup gosh I can't even remember what all we bought! It was absolutely a fantastic time. The pop co was kind enough to allow the pantries to borrow hundreds of the 2 liter racks to transport and store the pop.

I missed whatever was in the Target thread, so don't really know what's going on, but I say cookies for everyone!!! :party6:

That probably didn't help..... :surrender:

oh and since everyone is here today, I didn't get the ads in my mail, didn't get to Jewel to ask for it and have to take my mother to do government/state/bank stuff tomorrow... have pity on me ..... and so i probably won't get to posting til I don't know when...

Not that anybody would want to read my boring **** PMs....but that is something that makes me feel uncomfortable....they are believed to be "private"

Not me, I've got some doosies. :snicker:

PSSSTTT cookie................Christmas is 29 days away. May want to rethink your siggy. :lol:

of course, I LOVEEEEEEEE Christmas, but it counts down to winter ..... I'm pretty excited about that too :bliss:

OHHHHHHHHHHH! I thought you mean the ticker..... I see what you mean..... I wonder when the cutoff should be,.... for whenthe last Christmas is over ..... and the new one not yet here LOL

of course, I LOVEEEEEEEE Christmas, but it counts down to winter ..... I'm pretty excited about that too :bliss:

OHHHHHHHHHHH! I thought you mean the ticker..... I see what you mean..... I wonder when the cutoff should be,.... for whenthe last Christmas is over ..... and the new one not yet here LOL

Well, I was thinking since we are in the Christmas season, that would be the time to re-phrase the saying.:lol:

Well this thread is ****ing hysterical! You peeps are hilarious truly...don't have time to finish reading but thanks for the entertainment!:lol:

Been busy and have not been on for long periods. Same players, same game. I SMA when I see how people let the act of couponing get so personal. It's ****ing couponing, and does have to be so freaking complicated.

Well, I was thinking since we are in the Christmas season, that would be the time to re-phrase the saying.:lol:

You're absolutely right.... that's what I mean... probably should have changed it from "Christmas is over" a while back :lol:

Maybe the players in the drama (which I missed) could hook up with Andy Cohen & start a "Real Housewives Of Couponers Wanted."

Been busy and have not been on for long periods. Same players, same game. I SMA when I see how people let the act of couponing get so personal. It's ****ing couponing, and does have to be so freaking complicated.

Hey, where ya been? Seen anything good at Jerry's recently?

I have been trying to get my fruit at Aldi with the $5/5 so not going there quite as often.

I missed whatever was in the Target thread, so don't really know what's going on, but I say cookies for everyone!!! :party6:

That probably didn't help..... :surrender:

oh and since everyone is here today, I didn't get the ads in my mail, didn't get to Jewel to ask for it and have to take my mother to do government/state/bank stuff tomorrow... have pity on me ..... and so i probably won't get to posting til I don't know when...

I'll be taking mom to the dr...I will be thinking of you...maybe we will pass each other at Wags....

Not me, I've got some doosies. :snicker:

LOL...hope you kept the titles boring....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back