What's new

CW is awfully quiet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the lesson is: If you don't want drama, don't start none--won't be none.

I think the lesson is: If you don't want drama, don't start none--won't be none.

and lesson number 2 should be when it's not you business then stay out of someone else's.

Or... for those who need pictures...

funny-drama-queens-Facebook.jpg

:9: No can anyone else see it?

I can't see any pics...but I somehow feel it involves cats....

No matter what you say or what you do...it can be twisted into something ugly by those determined to do so. Your intention may be kind or funny or??? But things can be twisted....

this is why, when I had a problem with something someone said here, I asked him to clarify what he meant before I jumped down his throat.

We all choose what we say, but we also choose how we react.

Well this is even more wrong than what's been going on around here!

3730487090_703474fa68.jpg

and lesson number 2 should be when it's not you business then stay out of someone else's.
I've stayed out of this thread but had to commend this well thought of advice :girl:

most often if many try to dissect other's issue(s) and begin taking sides, it tends to divide the board. Whether or not we are aware, it hurts feelings of one party when one or more declares support for one party in disagreement.

If they'll just be left alone to settle it between themselves, they'd likely see it is not worth it to fight over trivial stuff. But when the whole board dips their fingers and feet into the issue, all he11 breaks loose.

JMO.

So I usually say what's on my mind...... So why if Barb stepped down as mod and asked Tazzy to delete her account is she still here going back and forth about this? Screams a little drama queenish to announce that your leaving lock & sticky the thread and then really stay and go back & forth..but Whatevs, peeped can do what they want. I get my daily thank you & your totally amazing from my husband but I guess other peeps need it here....

Umm I thought we where going to be sisterwives and all that ****? I've been looking at rings at Walmart and that fancy new store My Sister Wives closet for a ring. :)

****es are cheating on me… :gtfo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back