What's new

days of our lives - 2day

I'm with you! Austin sucks lately. On yesterday's show it appears the writers are heading in the direction of Sami and Rafe getting back together! I hope not!! Another guy that makes me vomit these days is Daniel. Every woman on the show has to screw him, literally!

Oh please, he is so **** do-able..... he is hot!

Dr.Dan is hot but he's also so **** moody - kinda like he's pms'ing.

I'm two days behind but it seemed to me like they keep pushing the connection Sami & EJ have. But honestly it's like she'll take whoever is willing to be with her at the time. I love that character most of the times but sometimes she also annoys the hell out of me - although I thought she looked really good in the green top and the wavy hair. :girl:

I think there's supposed to be a big cliff hanger this Friday with the olympics starting up next week.

I love Victor and his sarcasm... today he says: Fruit flies have longer relationships.... :roll: Love him!

Dr.Dan is hot but he's also so **** moody - kinda like he's pms'ing.

I'm two days behind but it seemed to me like they keep pushing the connection Sami & EJ have. But honestly it's like she'll take whoever is willing to be with her at the time. I love that character most of the times but sometimes she also annoys the hell out of me - although I thought she looked really good in the green top and the wavy hair. :girl:

I think there's supposed to be a big cliff hanger this Friday with the olympics starting up next week.

You thought right..... bigtime!

[/B]
You thought right..... bigtime!

I'm two days behind. The episode I saw last night was when Gabi approached Andrew and he lit the lighter.

Will is annoying me - enough with the gushing over EJ. He can't seriously be wanting to help him, can he? With all EJ has done to his family.

If EJ stops quick, I am unsure if they will pick Will or Sami outta EJ's **** first!

Oh ernie... the cliffhanger was explosive! :giggles:

I read on fb..

ANNOUNCEMENT: Get your Salem fix at NBC.com during the Olympics pre-emption!

Every weekday starting on Monday, July 30 at 2pm EST/11am PST, join a Live Q&A with one of your favorite Salemites!

On Monday we’re kicking things off with Lisa Rinna! Check in to the conversation on NBC.com and you’ll also score an exclusive Lisa Rinna sticker from GetGlue.

I was starting to think Lisa Rinna had left the show again. Austin mentioned her in passing the other day but she hasn't been seen in a while.

Can't say I noticed :giggles:

Is this an attempt to look like a peacock? WTH is with the hair??? Every week it seems more and more pronounced and ONLY one side? WTH is with that????

PS, Kate.... her whole "look" is killing me! I put look in quotes as its not a hair style... not a do, more like a "DON'T"... HATIN IT!

Anybody still watchin'?

I'm going to miss Melanie.

Sami's giving me whiplash going from one guy to the next. Wonder how long she'll stick with Rafe when she finds out he was lying about Nicole's baby. I like Sami with Rafe but honestly I think I like her best with EJ. They're both really bad people and go well together. :giggles:

Nicole/Jen/Dan triangle is just boring

Yep, like her with EJ. And bringing kristin back :gah: Not a fan... Hoping she is making little more than a cameo and not here to stay!

Oh and Hope... ?friday? amazingly thin, she needs to eat!

Hope is so anorexic - who does she think she's fooling. Did I read somewhere that Bo is leaving the show? And what about Caroline? I could care less if she goes. Gabby is another one that is going from guy to guy. I think it would be fun if she is pregnant and it turns out to be Will's and not (I cannot think of his name, you know the ex-con!)

Hope is so anorexic - who does she think she's fooling. Did I read somewhere that Bo is leaving the show? And what about Caroline? I could care less if she goes. Gabby is another one that is going from guy to guy. I think it would be fun if she is pregnant and it turns out to be Will's and not (I cannot think of his name, you know the ex-con!)
Both Bo and Caroline left the show last week ~ they are going to CA since Caroline has the early stages of Alheimers ~ Gaby is going to end up pregnant with Will's baby (not sure if she is going to play it off as Nick's baby yet) ~ Glad that they are finally going to have Nicole come clean with the baby being dead before she fell down the stairs

Back