What's new

days of our lives - 2day

I'm about a week behind on this show. It was pre-empted a few days with the hurricane coverage. Wasn't exactly riveting so I don't think I missed too much.

I will miss Bo on the show - he made Hope more likeable.

ya well they just cut in on the last 5 mins on a friday to say david patreus (P) is stepping down because he cheated on his wife. WTF! As if they could not wait the last 5 mins over THIS?

I've been trying to catch up but it seems that mayor bloomie decided to hold a press conference around 1:15pm every day. I've been missing middle chunks of the show (granted - I don't think I've missed too much and the spoilers really help to follow along.)

I was watching an episode last night but ended up falling asleep. I think it was from the middle of this week. Daniel was going nuts trying to find Nicole & was asking Rafe for his help.

ya well they just cut in on the last 5 mins on a friday to say david patreus (P) is stepping down because he cheated on his wife. WTF! As if they could not wait the last 5 mins over THIS?

Quitter! That didn't stop Clinton. Not even for a second. :snicker:

Why was today's show from mid 90's? Guessing the years... but it surely is not current! Loved the outfits, hysterical!

Why was today's show from mid 90's? Guessing the years... but it surely is not current! Loved the outfits, hysterical!

I haven't watched it yet but read about that on the spoilers page. They said it was supposed to focus on Eileen Davidson's characters (Kristen & Susan). Maybe to fill in viewers who weren't watching back then who she is.

I didn't even bother watching today after I finally realized that they were not going to be showing anything current.

I finally watched that episode today - well some of it - I fast forwarded through a lot of it. Found it funny that two of the characters they showed are played by different people now (Jennifer & Billie). It really was a strange choice to air that episode but it was fun seeing how some of them have aged.

Now he's gonna get hooked up with her????? Ick!

omfg, i know. i saw it coming but was really hoping it wouldn't. yucko!! wonder who she thinks is better? think she'll get preggers? cuz she had that whole "faking preggers" w/john thing maybe brady has super "soldiers" even tho i'm pretty sure it was her who couldn't hold a baby which is where susan came from. at least she isn't trying to get with EJ, since they're not blood relatives. has it come out that john is his dad or is that still up in the air?

I'm really starting to hate Nick! He is so creepy and I know he is going to eventually kill someone!

I stopped watching for almost two weeks (started with a DVR problem and then I thought I'd just give up on the show.) Ended up going back to it. Not really sure why.

The Brady/Kristen/John/Doc storyline is just dumb.
The pretending a cast member is back but they're upstairs, in another room, etc is dumb (Bo & Phillip).
This show loves messing with paternity tests. Enough already.
Sami needs to pick a guy and stick with him.
Don't like the new Cameron. Didn't really like the old one but like him better than this one.

I stopped watching for almost two weeks (started with a DVR problem and then I thought I'd just give up on the show.) Ended up going back to it. Not really sure why.

The Brady/Kristen/John/Doc storyline is just dumb.
The pretending a cast member is back but they're upstairs, in another room, etc is dumb (Bo & Phillip).
This show loves messing with paternity tests. Enough already.
Sami needs to pick a guy and stick with him.
Don't like the new Cameron. Didn't really like the old one but like him better than this one.

COULDN'T AGREE MORE ON ALL POINTS!

The Brady/Kristen/John/Doc storyline is just dumb.:shesaid:
The pretending a cast member is back but they're upstairs, in another room, etc is dumb (Bo & Phillip).:shesaid:
This show loves messing with paternity tests. Enough already. :shesaid:
Sami needs to pick a guy and stick with him. This is a "I just don't care anymore" :)
Remind me again, who is Cameron????? TIA

I just cannot stand Nick!! - or Gabby either! Who is lurking and now knows that Nick is not the father of Gabby's baby? I'm thinking it has got to be Chad or Sonny. And what about Chloe coming back and Parker being his son! They are just putting too many twists and turns into the show now.

:shesaid:I just cannot stand Nick!! - :shesaid:eek:r Gabby either! Who is lurking and now knows that Nick is not the father of Gabby's baby? I'm thinking it has got to be Chad or Sonny. And what about Chloe coming back and Parker being his son! They are just putting too many twists and turns into the show now.

Back