What's new

Disney films

Night

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Any other big fans? I really like animated Disney movies, especially the more traditional looking 2D ones. The Lion King is one of my favorite movies ever. Aladdin's really high up there too. :D

In the late 1920s/early 1930s, Disney animators wrote the 12 principles of animation. Even today 11 those principles still stand true. That is on par with scientific theories. Disney are the absolute masters of their craft. And the only people to ever close to being as good are nearly always ex-Disney animators or Disney college students.

I love Disney 2D animation most of all, it's glorious. I'm really not big on the '3D' animation myself, but I don't necessarily dislike it.
However I love animated movies all around anyway.

And The Lion King is the bomb, seriously.

Oh my god hello I'm obsessed with Disney...
101 Dalmatians ~<3

Me and Lauren love Disney films, especially ones produced by Pixar. :D

Used to love Disney films when I was younger, don't watch them so much anymore.
The odd Pixar film now and again, but that's about it.

I used to love Lilo and Stitch :3 I had all the movies on video tape, all the soundtracks on CD, and a stitch plushie :p I used to know the words to the opening theme.
Aside from that, Beauty and The Beast/Lady and The Tramp are still favourites.

[MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION] 101 Dalmatians is one of my favorites too. :D

[MENTION=1]Kirk[/MENTION] Favorite Pixar film? :eek:

My wife loves Disney, the fact they have made a Sky Movies Disney has basically made her happy! Everytime i go downstairs she has it on!!

Disney movies are great.

I really like the Princess movies, though. Well, except for Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella.
I absolutely LOVE Sleeping Beauty. Aurora is my favorite Disney princess. Then I liked The Princess and the Frog too.

[MENTION=109]Night[/MENTION]

Probably Finding Nemo. :D

I also like all the old Disney cartoons. However, my favorite is the last hand drawn Disney cartoon- Brother Bear. It's not as popular as the other Disney animation but the story is brilliant, the musical score is great, and it's very entertaining.

Brother Bear was a good Disney film and so was its sequel I caught them both on the Disney channel. I find that for the most part Disney has put out some great movies in 2D format. Its too bad in recent years they have strayed away from this concept, I think the last one they did was Princess and the Frog, and they had hoped it would bring back the popularity that these traditional type movies made by the studio once had. Whether it did or not is debatable, I guess it depends on who you talk to. In any case instead of making new 2D Disney now appears to want to release some of their classic ones in 3D format.

My favourite Disney Films are probably A Goofy Movie and Hercules.

However, my favourite Disney song goes to

[video=youtube;ZSS5dEeMX64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64[/video]

I always preferred the old Disney animated films to the new ones. They were part of my childhood.
My favourite was probably Hercules. I've always been a fan of Greek mythology. :=3:

[MENTION=1396]Phossix[/MENTION]

I love that song!
My favourite would either have to be:
[video=youtube;gLvK5nKbo6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLvK5nKbo6w[/video]
or
[video=youtube;TkV-of_eN2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkV-of_eN2w[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
I love all Disney films

I'm having Disney nights recently :')
I'm watching Bambi right now!
I watched Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and some others too :)

I love all Disney films

I'm having Disney nights recently :')
I'm watching Bambi right now!
I watched Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and some others too :)

I haven't watched Bambi for years. Films that can make me cry several times are the ones I try to avoid.

Probably either Snow white & the seven dwarfs or Peter Pan.

I still remember the day my Mum got me Snow White on video and I was like "Mum is it my birthday?" and she was like "No your birthday is in April little kid" :)

Your mum called you 'little kid'? :confused:
I never remember getting any of my Disney VHS, they all just seemed to be there. Then again, I do have an older sister.

Back