What's new

Dissension in the ranks...

I kept out of making fun of her picture in the store. Just mentioned a brush would have been a good idea.

I never really trash talked HCW....

apparently a little honesty isn't wanted.

Who took that picture of her and posted it anyway? Gawd I would die (1. if I looked like that) and B. if someone posted it.

It was a newspaper article. She knew they were coming to do an article on her...and take pictures to post with the article.

If you are talking about the same pic I am...

The side shot of her in a grocery store pushing a cart?...with those troll "shoes"?!!!!!!!!!!! Get out!!!!! She COULD NOT have know anyone was even going to look at her let alone take a picture. If so then I wouldn't bother with reasoning with her because that ship has obviously sailed.

Wait a min because we do what we do in "public" and they do the SAME in "priv" They are better? hmmmmmm some one needs to brake that one down for me....

She is PMing me too, but I responded and I am done. She can slander me if she wants, but slander is an ugly thing... and it will often bite you in the arse.

Hotcouponworld Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
You are no longer welcome at HCW

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Hotcouponworld Message

OMG!!! She's nutso or should I say Natzi-o? What's wrong don't you have blond hair and blue eyes and hail the "Queen"?

Well, I said I wouldn't run over here and post our private message... but since I am no longer a welcome member there, I guess I will feel free to post for you to see.

Well Barb, welcome to the ranks.

SavingEye is on her way over... so we will have a good laugh and a glass of wine - then hit the 24hr. walgreens for some diapers!

LOL. no the wine and diapers are not related... sorry, that just made me laugh

Oh, I can too, but can't decide on a good user ID...

Troublemaker might be too obvious.

Me too!!!

Wow, I feel sorry for the Jewel forum over there. Lauren does a great job, but nobody gets Jewel the way you do.

No sh!t it's not a democracy. I'm just surprised she admitted it.

This is NOT a sympathetic response to my plight.:tap:
I am extremely sympathetic.

I'm just wondering how getting banned from HCW ranks amongst bannings at other places. Like do you get more 'points' for a ban from DAGG, f.com or HCW?

If you want new names, I can help. I think I got banned at both DAGG & f.com for signing up & post questions using "M0DERAT0R" :giggle1:

Good night and God Bless the Freedom of Speech

RIGHT!!! Like I read somewhere I may not agree with what you (anyone) has to say, but thank God our country is willing to fight to the death for the right to say it.

I think you get the most points if you manage to get banned from CW!!!!:giggle1::giggle1:

I think that can only be achieved if you steal Jill's catnip! :tap:

Back