What's new

Dissension in the ranks...

Yes, you both do. I'm sure she'll get it to ya both tomorrow.

As for Yankeegal, she emailed me back and said she'll probably check us out! I told her she'll like it here and we're waiting her arrival. I'd share her email, but she deserves her privacy. Hopefully she'll introduce herself and fill us all in on her adventures!

I am hoping yankee will join us!! I think she will love it here :)

Misty and Little- I pmd you, please send me your email so that I can send it that way. Too much for pm's

I dont know what to say about this. Other than some of the so called "moderators" havent learned any manners. One tricks her husband into getting pregnant, one lies blantly about her life in all aspects, one is "holy rolling" but not... Oh I could go on and on...

**** them and everything they ever said about me, honestly. They are trash, scum, and have no lives. No one would ever call any of them a hottie in real life, so they need their little board to make up for it. I swear i would be embarassed if I knew any of them in real life. None of my friends would ever act like this, or they wouldnt be considered my friend. I have no problems saying what is on my mind. Ask anyone in my life. Hell I yelled at a child in Krogers today because he was running circles around me and tripped me to the ground. I laid in agony as I landed on my right side, inflicting severe pain to my shoulder. I yelled at his parents too for not being responsible enough to take care of their child. I got onto the manager too but that was just because he said that I needed to leave the store, he let me shop after I told him about my injury.

Anyhow, "When I was a young warthog" that always reminds me of the HCW hogs...

Barb, I got your pm over there but when I tried to respond...it said you weren't allowed to or were refusing pm...so I'm guessing you got banned? I bet you are all torn up about it huh?!:giggle1:

LMAO @ tamsour "have a chocolate bar and a nice day" :spit: i bet she had a couple!

anyhooo i missed the thread, so if someone saved it, please share. i could use the bathroom reading...lol

LMAO @ tamsour "have a chocolate bar and a nice day" :spit: i bet she had a couple!

anyhooo i missed the thread, so if someone saved it, please share. i could use the bathroom reading...lol

Kiran

I am Tamara - since some of you don't know me....

And, my momma always told me to kill them with kindness and if that didn't work, to poison their chocolate... so that is where the 'have a chocolate bar' comes from in my life!

One sleepy nut job here... SE kept me out until after 4!!!!!AM hitting all the 24 hour walgreens in town!

Kiran

And, my momma always told me to kill them with kindness and if that didn't work, to poison their chocolate... so that is where the 'have a chocolate bar' comes from in my life!

One sleepy nut job here... SE kept me out until after 4!!!!!AM hitting all the 24 hour walgreens in town!
LOL! That's too funny b/c I LOVE dark chocolate but my daughter does not. She refers to it as 'poison'. I'll ask her if she wants a piece of chocolate and she'll say, 'That depends...is it poison?!'. :giggle1:

See what happens when I log off CW before 10pm. :lol:

Everybody waive to the HCW staff reading and reporting back to their forum!!!

::snort @got2crazykids siggy::

I kept out of making fun of her picture in the store. Just mentioned a brush would have been a good idea.

I never really trash talked HCW....

apparently a little honesty isn't wanted.
the whale picture... I heard they are using that photo on the next campain of species in danger of explote!

By the way, I heard Wy is one of the states with the least obesity in the nation, I bet it is because the whole state can not find food on the grocery stores after she shops. Hoarding Biatch!

I wasn't stirring the pot I posted facts. MAYBE you aren't able to read it without your own biases. try reading the post for real.

My fairytale was written for the CW audience...and amazingly I have gotten LOTS of emails about how accurate it was. I never post anything I am ashamed of.

You obviously have personal issues with me....go look at the Jewel thread where I help and people THANK ME for my posts. I rarely wander outside there.

You abused your power.....and that makes you a witch and I don't care what else happens.....

I return because I feel bad for the JEwel people that are missing out...so, I give them enough information to find the deals they are missing here.

Julie said I was welcome and laughed about other issues...we had an understanding. Don't take everything you read at other boards by other posters as my words. read MY words. For the most part...I have been diplomatic...but am done

You abused your power here to put snide remarks in my post because your panties are in a bunch over a fairytale I wrote over a year ago.....ROFLMAO....Tim Strom and FW laughed. Get over yourself.
it is not their own bias ... my theory is "thief judge by their condition..." I bet that they are the worst coupon fraud people and envy is what make them be the way they are ... they can stand someone be better couponers than they are. I wonder how their "sponsors" feel about all this crap... I email Amazon.com this morning.

She is PMing me too, but I responded and I am done. She can slander me if she wants, but slander is an ugly thing... and it will often bite you in the arse.
I know a good Lawyer and he is starving for publicity ... I bet this can get him some!!!

LOL! That's too funny b/c I LOVE dark chocolate but my daughter does not. She refers to it as 'poison'. I'll ask her if she wants a piece of chocolate and she'll say, 'That depends...is it poison?!'. :giggle1:

Poison?! *

* Sorry, BF! It's the first thing that came into my head.

Kiran

come'on... it was fun specially taco bell "HELL" at 3am ... but of course we still can do crap like that because we are not size 28...

come'on... it was fun specially taco bell "HELL" at 3am ... but of course we still can do crap like that because we are not size 28...

:spit::ha:

Sounds like I missed all the fun - would someone forward me the thread please?

Back