What's new

Do you drive?

BrianH

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Well for those who do drive just out of curiosity what kind of car do your drive?

I drive a Mx6 and am absolutly in love with it. I spent some money on getting a few modifications on it and a shogun bodykit and I wouldn't even think about replacing it any time soon.

at the moment my old car got trashed in an accident, but couldn't have come at a better time, as I'll be buying a 2004 car soon... do I know what car that is? OH YES, but i won't spoil it for anyone just yet :)

lol as long as it's not a corolla or a honda

no way i'm not in to rice rockets... i've got a REAL machine I'm getting :)

'99 Monte Carlo - V6, but with $500 rims :delight:

Originally posted by d2alio
no way i'm not in to rice rockets... i've got a REAL machine I'm getting :)

They're kinda expensive, but are you getting one of those nice new 2004 Corvettes?

I've got a car, but I'm not driving as much as I used to. It's a 2002 Aztec. In a few months though I'm gonna trade it for a Lancer.

64 Mustang Hardtop. Just got to get my license. I only have my temps.

I still haven't gotten my license yet, because Im too lazy to take the classes ... lol

i'd like to see a picture of that Monte Carlo Ash... hopefully you didn't 'gangster' it out ;)

i have a 90 eclipse gst (1st gen). it's old, but it's very quick. it's a 5 speed with all power and sunroof, you don't see them too often. i put in a new turbo in it and i'm hoping to put on a new coat of paint this summer, depending on funds.

mrlister, that is a very nice car, i was thinking about getting one, but i can't afford it right now :| is it the model with the v6?

I have a 95 Toyota Tacoma. It's pretty good, my grandpa owns a dealership so i got it for basically nothing. It is a great car though, i enjoy it mucho.

Well, when I get my scanner working, I shall :).

And no, I didn't gangsta it out. T'would be ruined then. It's just a cool thing to drive around.

Originally posted by MrLister
lol as long as it's not a corolla or a honda

Hondas are the BEST car. I'm getting a brand new Honda Civic EX after I get out of school.

oh god, i pity you
you'll be one of the zillions that drive those wanna be racers :sidestare

:p I like going down the track from now to now. The car gets 13.9 on a 1/4 which isn't too bad but I really love the track itself. Mazda's have great stearing.

Gina: don't pity a man for his obsession with cars. That's as bad us pitying women for their obsession with make up. It's just not right :)

Originally posted by Bluehemp123

Hondas are the BEST car. I'm getting a brand new Honda Civic EX after I get out of school.

gina here's something to pity :)

I don't really like hondas too much. They're way too common. I mean every 3rd car is a honda. I like my car to stand out :).

when did i pity a guy for obsession with cars? if i did that, i would be pitying myself as well :) i actually was envying you, sounds like you have a nice car and hookup

and read my post before you post :p

Back