What's new

Do you drive?

I drive a 1990 Honda CRX ... I've done nothing too it. I paid 1500 for it. It's in perfect condition. It gets 30+ miles to the gallon. It takes me places.

For these reasons I think Honda cars pwn. The fact that I pay 7-10$ a week for gas (and yes I do drive it quite often), I only paid 1500 originally, and again, it takes me places, makes my little Honda hatchback the perfect car. I don't need to go 160 MPH so I don't care, I love the little pimpback ^^;;

i don't have a problem with hondas really, it's just that everyone and their cousin has one, and i don't like popular cars that much. but what i really can't stand is if for example ganjakat came in and started saying "yo my car could kick your **** anyday, it's a honda and i race, it's fast" blah blah blah. or one of my airhead sorority coworkers said "yeah we raced last night, i was going like 85 in my mazda!" please. these people have no concept of what racing is. they think going fast down route 1 from one stop light to the next is winning a race. :rollseyes

easy... i got a job at an art museum in California for the summer at the age of 13 and worked FULL-TIME the entire summer... on most of the days I even worked overtime... i can recall having shifts that started from 5am and lasted to 5pm... since then my resume has basically gotten me any job i've wanted... that job was the only job i've ever had that paid minimum wage...everything else since then has been pretty much double minimum wage or more.

Mvc-004f.jpg

Mvc-005f.jpg

Mvc-008f.jpg

Mvc-009f.jpg

I'm making a ton of mods to it. With my recent ones, my car now has 200HP!

It's a 2000 Grand Prix.

wow that's something to brag about fade :rollseyes

brian, if it's 200 horses after makes mods, how much was it to begin with? mine is around 210 after i put the new turbo in it

If I had that car, Dameon, It'd have my drool marks all over it. This would be a daily occurence, so I'd need to wash it every other day at least ^_^.

some pretty sweet cars in here... wonder who'd win in a race? haha

I drive hehe but i dont have my lisence yet. I will be getting it next year though. Hopefully :rollseyes

Back