What's new

Do you have any pets?

Kirk

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I don't anymore; used to have a dog called Bonnie, and I also had two Gerbils which I named Pikachu and Raichu. Don't judge me. XD

Used to have a West Highland Terrier called Amy.
Also used to have a hamster called Barney and another hamster called Sandy.

I now have a Border Collie called Jack Jack and a black cat (British Shorthair/Norwegian forest cat mix) called Salem.

i have a sphynx kitten (a hairless cat) that's about 5 months old. his name is Casper :D

at my parents house, i have a weird dog that looks like something between a pomeranian and a golden retriever, and a really old cat that's like my age.

I, personally, have a gerbil called Roger :3

We have two dogs, a Shiz Tzu called Bobby and a Collie called Max.
My sister has 4 (I think?) guinea pigs, a rabbit, and a billion fish.

Well in my household we have a dog, two cats, two horses and some chickens. Guess you can say we like animals :)

got a border collie cross corgi, so got the body of a border collie but about half the height when compared to my nans border collie XD

I've got three cats: Ringo, Jade, and Wikket
A dog named Yoko that I do not like at all lol
And a gecko named Monty

Had nothing but cats for the past few years, despite wanting a dog. Our cat is 13 years old now and he loves to climb on your shoulder like a parrot for some strange reason. Had two stray cats move in with us (we had no say in that :p) where I lived last year, imaginatively named "Cat" and "Kitten" (named by my housemates)..

A doggie called Rocky. He's a chubby staffie~~

I have four pets currently, a purebred shih tzu named Molly, a bombay siamese mix Mya, than two calicos, Isabelle and Kalli. They're my babies<3

I have three big, slobbery mutts named Stormy, Bailey, and Gizmo.
I've also got two cats that lurk around outside named Oreo and Akira.

I have 2 cats, Cukor (Sugar) and Szirom (Petal). XD

Pets I've Had: Dog called Nelly, she was a weimeraner crossed with a Labrador, we had her since she was a pup and she lived until she was around 15 in our years. Hamster called Pippa who lived until she was around 5 instead of 3.A rabbit called cuddles who we after about 2 years found out was actually a boy. A guinea pig called Toni he was mine I loved him to pieces but he was kept outside and got eaten by something. Our latest loss was a guinea pig called snowwy who, as the name suggests was albino, he died a few days ago.

Pets we currently have: Just Max for now, a red setter (we think cross) but we're talking about getting two more guinea pigs :D

I have a miniature schnauzer called jensen who is coming close to 2 years now.

I have two cats, Smudge and Bowser, and a dog called Rocky :)

Back