Do you offer ****?

Do you offer ****

• Yes

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 75.7%

• Total voters
This one is always fun!

Yeah, but we're prolly not getting a lot of newbs on right now to shock and aw! :pout: :lol:

We didn't delete threads after all.

Another reason he's probably shooting up at the moment. :lol:

LOL...I find it funny how this thread always comes back! I tell peeps (who have no interest in couponing or anything related) about this thread, and its funny how no one I tell ever seems to "get" this site.

"So this is for coupons? Explain again why you discuss stuff like this...?" And I'm like: :hah:

LOL...I find it funny how this thread always comes back! I tell peeps (who have no interest in couponing or anything related) about this thread, and its funny how no one I tell ever seems to "get" this site.

"So this is for coupons? Explain again why you discuss stuff like this...?" And I'm like: :hah:

mistyinca - what happened to your hot **** avatar?!?!??! Not that your boobies aren't nice, but your other avatar was REALLY nice!!

felt like a big shadoobie was stuck halfway out my bum...dont like that feeling either, lmao

I like this one. LOL

Oh you just wait until she updates it with a current one later. Homegirl is SLAMMIN' hot. HOTTTTTT!!!

And in other news, I am so glad that this thread of hilarity was spared in the site-jacking. This thread is a CW National Treasure!

Back