Do you offer ****?

Do you offer ****

• Yes

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 75.7%

• Total voters
SOOOOO...

I just googled my name and low and behold- I found this post!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!! I missed you!!!

Welcome back Val!!

I loved anal. till i got hemroids, speed bumps from hell for doing anal. yeah NO MORE.

SOOOOO...

I just googled my name and low and behold- I found this post!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!! I missed you!!!

VAL!!!! :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

sooo.....do you still offer ****? :bee:

I loved anal. till i got hemroids, speed bumps from hell for doing anal. yeah NO MORE.

:tmi:

What?!! We used to be closed to google searches here at CW. Is it all public now?

Never knew what I was missing on this site until I found the NEW POSTS tab. :lol:

Was wondering why Val asked me to delete her account yesterday...

Yeah Tazz, I need a new screen name... There is WAAAYYYYY too much out there with this sn. And I totally need to delete as much as possible with this one. So, if you delete me, I'll make up a new one. It'll be obvious who I am and still have the "val" part... Just, some past stuff Ive written came back and bit me in the butt...

Anyways- Im good!! Going to school right now, about to start nursing school. I have totally fallen off the coupon bandwagon.. so Im trying hard to get back on it! I was cleaning out my coupon folder and had some from 2006 and 2007! OUCH! Granted, our stores take expireds still, but I doubt 3-4 year old expired coupons. So anyways, Im tryin...

I can just change your screenname on here instead of deletion. Would that fix it?

yeah but wouldnt it still link it back to my current screen name? So, if you google val738, it will cache to something here, but then to my new screenname too?
This stuff confuses me

bump because today is a fun day!

:fart:

The only offering my a$$ does....

I an OTR this week and gots some nasty PMS butt goin on! :biggrin:

OTR? I'm thinking this DOES NOT stand for On the Record with Greta Van Susteran....

LMMFAO

Aunt Flo is in town??? Little man on the boat is swimming in the red sea???

Shark week! Crimson Tide...

Back