Votes: 26 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 75.7%

• Total voters
That's a Big fat NO!

this pic belongs here:

129078115749020654.jpg

Hilarious!

LOL... I was gonna come bump this thread. I see you beat me to it. This is one that should not be allowed to die.:giggles:

That's STILL a BIG NO!! ;)

Ok who voted and messed everything up...it was at 69....FOR A REASON!!!!

Hell no to the point where I rarely even open this thread..and sure as hell haven't READ it!!!!

Oh come on Barb you can do it......it'll take lots and lots of lube, but YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :lol:

wiff my old man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggles: duh :lol:

Oh well go jump his old bones! :party6: Wait, does he need a pill first? :bee:

No, jist a swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiift kick in the **** !!!!!!!!!!!!! gittin tired of this! :ranting:

Well strip down and vacuum in front of him and see if he notices. When I was a newlywed I cleaned house nude all the time. ;)

Well strip down and vacuum in front of him and see if he notices. When I was a newlywed I cleaned house nude all the time. ;)

Well, Teeheeheehee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not new!!! :lol: I would die If Court ran down here If I were vacauuming the hardwood ...nekkid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: and die again!!!

We have nooooooooooooooooo alone time @ all!!!!

We have nooooooooooooooooo alone time @ all!!!!

Yeah we don't either anymore.......sigh. :surrender: I try to give him a couple good grabs in passing just to say hi. lol
My boys run in our room all the time and one of them usually sleeps in there. I usually hit the couch cause DH snores so damned bad (I'm a light sleeper who needs complete quiet).

How old is your kid?

Back