What's new

Even if you hate Obama, this is not cool

Blegh. I just saw someone that hates Obama join this group or whatever on Facebook.

Made me feel disgusted... I went to the page and all the hate expressed is disgusting.

I never wished Bush dead... I never stooped down to this level.

Blegh. I just saw someone that hates Obama join this group or whatever on Facebook.

Made me feel disgusted... I went to the page and all the hate expressed is disgusting.

Well, at least you "get it". Thanks. :)

How long til finals for you?

What's the sense in wasting a wish on Bush dying? We all know that Cheney was the man in charge anyway.

:rimshot: ;)

Q: What's red and has seven dents in it?
A: Snow White's cherry

Q: What's green and smells like pork?
A: Kermit the Frog's finger

I always heard this one as

What's green, sticky, slimey and smells like Miss Piggy... :tap:

What's the sense in wasting a wish on Bush dying? We all know that Cheney was the man in charge anyway.

I found that funny even though I voted for them, twice! :giggles:

george-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg

Yes - very much so George! :lol:

Well, at least you "get it". Thanks. :)

How long til finals for you?

No problem! I totally get it. :) It's sad.. but this sort of thing seems to happen with almost every president.

Finals are next week! I only have two thankfully. This is my last week of class... Thank goodness.

lmao! Now that made me laugh. :lol:

Back