What's new

Fall Cleaning 2011:

deeblondbuzz

SuperLifeCoach
PF Member
Reaction score
Fall will be her before you know it....we can pull out the fall decor, throw a pumpkin on the porch, and fill the home with fall smelling candles.

Fall cleaning? I haven't finished summer cleaning yet.:lol:

Hell I'm still on Spring cleaning. :surrender:

I'm thinking I'm going to give up on packing away the Christmas decorations and just dust them off. Does that count at fall cleaning?

I'm thinking I'm going to give up on packing away the Christmas decorations and just dust them off. Does that count at fall cleaning?

Works for me. :9:

Perfect. Not only does it count as Fall cleaning but also as Winter preparation. Score! :cartwheel:

wake up

make or change the beds

clean the bathroom

shower and dress

clear the kitchen

vac the floors

dust

mop the kitchen

empty/fill dishwasher

just take small steps or do one room at a time...

Coach

Technically I'm still Summer cleaning but wth I'll post here anyway.

• vacuumed upstairs
  • first load of laundry in the dryer
  • straightened up upstairs
  • quick clean of the bathroom - sink, vanity, toilet

Few minutes left on my break then back to cleaning.

I love Pinterest. Such need ideas on there. While looking through some organizing things quickly I noticed a couple sites with ideas for a "Family Binder". Got me to thinking...I don't have one, wondering if anyone has done one? Looks like a lot of work to complete and maintain and not sure I'd be able to do it but so helpful. I'm torn.

wake up

make beds

clean bathroom

shower and dress

walk and feed animals

clear kitchen

prep for dinner

do a clean sweep in the living room - fix pillows, remotes, phones, papers, magazines....everything has a place.

dust

:surrender: That was a lot more cleaning than I usually do on a weeknight. I'm having a bunch of the interior doors replaced tomorrow so I had to do some quick cleaning/straightening up.

Tomorrow's not going to be much fun. I get to hang out with the dogs downstairs prolly barking up a storm at the guys and all the noise they'll be making. It will make me wish I was at work. :surrender:

you can clean the downstairs while you wait...

Way ahead of you coach. I've already got some cleaning supplies down there and a few garbage bags, plus inserts from two weeks ago that need sorting.

You're definitely rubbing off on me! :giggles:

Way ahead of you coach. I've already got some cleaning supplies down there and a few garbage bags, plus inserts from two weeks ago that need sorting.

You're definitely rubbing off on me! :giggles:

it's nice to have a clean home, right?:cartwheel:

Back