What's new

Favorite Browser

Nice system, I'll see what I can do to get some people on here.

Nicholas said:
Oh I won't haha.
Good. Maybe it will be as good as this one and will be a close match :p Although I have never been good at referral contest and probably wont even get one person.

I may get 4 or 5, but beyond that probably not much more

Nicholas said:
I may get 4 or 5, but beyond that probably not much more
Well just advertise lots. Do you join any other forums? Put it in your signature :p

I do, but quite a few of them don't allow referral links

Nicholas said:
I do, but quite a few of them don't allow referral links
Join a lot of promotion and webmaster forums then/ Nearly all of them allow them :p

Ha nice, I've never looked into them, mainly because its not really what I do :p

Nicholas said:
Ha nice, I've never looked into them, mainly because its not really what I do :p
Im in a lot of web master forums :(

I'm also in a few promotion forums though. They do help with somethings. Most the time though its just filled with other people looking to advertise

What do webmaster forums consist of?

Nicholas said:
What do webmaster forums consist of?
mostly coding talk, resources, seo, hosting, domains, websites, administration, services etc. Every one is a tad different in its own way

Oh ok I see, well then I'll definitely have to check it out.

Nicholas said:
Oh ok I see, well then I'll definitely have to check it out.
yup, at least give one of them a try if anything.

Will do, I'll search around for some.

Nicholas said:
Will do, I'll search around for some.
Plus the one I sent you :p

Anyways back on topic. @Frost will you be starting the new contest right away. been waiting to invite someone but dont want to yet LOL

Eh I don't care. The next one will go until August 1 anyways. We want to start making these things monthly. I still have yet to determine a prize but consisdering I am probably moving soon we're thinking about a $30 Amazon Gift Card or hell $30. I don't know. Anything that happens after this contest can count though. I'll make out the details later. Just waiting for this thing to end so I can go to sleep. I don't have to be work until noon tomorrow...but still.

Frost said:
Eh I don't care. The next one will go until August 1 anyways. We want to start making these things monthly. I still have yet to determine a prize but consisdering I am probably moving soon we're thinking about a $30 Amazon Gift Card or hell $30. I don't know. Anything that happens after this contest can count though. I'll make out the details later. Just waiting for this thing to end so I can go to sleep. I don't have to be work until noon tomorrow...but still.
Alright. Just dont forget to make an official post about it :p

Will be waiting to hear from ya

Lol, I'm trying to catch up but Jordan isnt letting me -_-

Back