What's new

Favorite Browser

Frost said:
idk I tried to help him but he seemed to be on a path of his own so I let him go. He'll figure it out. That's how I did it. Learned by trial and error. Besides as long as I'm interested the VPS ain't going anywhere and I don't mind sharing space with people I know lol
Well that's good then. Although Brandon was just someone you had met through GS ha ha :p

I have known him for years. He can get off his path some times, and he seems to loose interest in a things often but he can be dedicated on things he gets going on.

Jordan said:
Well that's good then. Although Brandon was just someone you had met through GS ha ha :p

I have known him for years. He can get off his path some times, and he seems to loose interest in a things often but he can be dedicated on things he gets going on.

I'm trusting. I've known you for about the same amount of time right? I've known Chris for only a year or more really. I make friends easily as you can see.

Frost said:
I'm trusting. I've known you for about the same amount of time right? I've known Chris for only a year or more really. I make friends easily as you can see.
Because you got a great personality that everyone loves!

However, I would be wary not to give your trust out so easily.

This will be concluding in 5.5 hours.

4087.gif

Frost said:
This will be concluding in 5.5 hours.

4087.gif
and 33 seconds XD Im making it difficult for Nicholas :p Just for you frost <3

I've been on the computer for hours sitting here trying to keep up with Jordan haha

I hope you try as hard as this for the next contest. It'll be a referral contest haha

Lol, I'm waiting for that contest to start before referring my friends :D

Frost said:
I hope you try as hard as this for the next contest. It'll be a referral contest haha
Wish you would have told me that prior lol. Also how would this work out. Will you be using some sort of addon to keep track of referals?

Well it'll start tomorrow so make a list. As many as you can. There will be a stipulation on this one as well.

Doesn't xenforo have a referral system? If not I need to ask some folks at Xenforo.

Frost said:
Well it'll start tomorrow so make a list. As many as you can. There will be a stipulation on this one as well.

Doesn't xenforo have a referral system? If not I need to ask some folks at Xenforo.
No they dont. And last time I checked, the best they can do is have you put in the person you referred you here in the signup proccess, which a lot of users don't even bother doing.

What I think would be a good thing i to check your statistics and see who sends the most by doing like http://www.communitychaos.com/?ref=Jordan etc

Jordan said:
No they dont. And last time I checked, the best they can do is have you put in the person you referred you here in the signup proccess, which a lot of users don't even bother doing.

What I think would be a good thing i to check your statistics and see who sends the most by doing like http://www.communitychaos.com/?ref=Jordan etc

Im not sure I understand and that link doesnt go anywhere lol

Frost said:
Im not sure I understand and that link doesnt go anywhere lol
Yes it does it goes to the index page :p

The point is in cPanel you are able to track how many link ins you get from those. Only problem is, it may be easy to trace and cheat.

I'm sure none of us would cheat, but we do need a more secure way to do it.

Nicholas said:
I'm sure none of us would cheat, but we do need a more secure way to do it.
You would be surprised. Perhaps not us in paticular, but others will.

This is something that a custom addon is usually needed. Because I am surprised an addon has yet to still be developed for this.

Yea it is odd that an addon like this was not developed yet, though I feel referral systems don't get used much.

Nicholas said:
Yea it is odd that an addon like this was not developed yet, though I feel referral systems don't get used much.
It has been requested many times actually and the best thing out there is like i said,

"the person you referred you here in the signup proccess, which a lot of users don't even bother doing."

I admit I skip that part everytime

Frost said:
There is now an invite system in the nav bar: http://communitychaos.com/index.php?invites/

You can send people invites or better yet...there's a referral link they can click and sign up. All referrals should show up on your profile. So that should work nicely.
Is there a way to get a link though? I dont have everyones emails lol.

Back