- Maxthon
- One more browser whose name I can't remember, it was built on Firefox btw
- Netscape
- Opera
- Safari

and I ended up with chrome :D
Chrome is the best in my opinion

Posting Contest!

The top poster between June 24 (today) till July 8 will win a FREE new Xbox 360 or PS3 game of their choosing. Alternatively if games are not your thing I'll give out anything else worth $60 or even a lump sum of $60 over paypal. It's up to the winner. You must sign up in this thread to be eligible. We will be taking starting post counts and counting from there. So post in this thread that you are in and post what you post count is right now and we'll have a list going. Everyone is eligible to participate in this contest.

Edit: Some threads might list this as from 6/24-7/1 but I actually extended it a week to incorporate the time off we'll all inevitably have during the 4th of July holidays. So 2 weeks is better. Please take note.

Anyone outside the US/Canada will have to take the $60 over paypal however as shipping will be far too much.

Participants List and Starting Post Counts:
  • Eclipse (1) (+14)[/*:m:7qqsxklx]
  • Jordan (8) (+61)[/*:m:7qqsxklx]
  • Sixer (30) (+18)[/*:m:7qqsxklx]
  • [s:7qqsxklx]Chris (51)[/s:7qqsxklx] (+237)[/*:m:7qqsxklx]
  • Ashish92 (1) (+10)[/*:m:7qqsxklx]
  • Raze (21) (+7)[/*:m:7qqsxklx]
  • Nicholas (31) (+85)[/*:m:7qqsxklx]
*Chris will not count in this contest.

Sure. Why would I not help out around here :p

8 post

sixer said:
Nooooooo how could you lol its fine ill be in third

Well no one is in any place right now. Your post count in here is what you start with. So technically you all are about at zero lol.

I figured it would be from where we are no to where we end at. So I start at 51 if I end at 101 I got 50.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

Joining in.
I don't want anything though; just gonna help the community.
I have 21 posts.

Hi, I also want to be a part of this contest. I will assure quality posting though. and my starting post count is 1.

btw I like the default avatar.

Chris said:
I figured it would be from where we are no to where we end at. So I start at 51 if I end at 101 I got 50.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

This^

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Raze said:
Joining in.
I don't want anything though; just gonna help the community.
I have 21 posts.

Appreciated :)

Everyone so far has been added. I myself will probably beat you all...but wont participate...because that would be silly lol.

Nicholas, starting in with 31 posts

To all the New Members don't forget to participate in this contest. Let your friends know also.

It wont be the last contest either. We'll hold more like it in the future and we'll make it a common thing if we can.

I may throw in some prizes and come up with some ideas for contests as well, so theres a second and third place winner, or maybe even one that involves random winners :p Like a raffle for example.

Back