What's new

Favorite Browser

That would be cool. We'll have to formulate ideas. I'd love to see a large scale contest amongst a few thousand members rather 18 though lol. Might have to stick to small and fun stuff for a bit.

Yep haha, its all good, I know this forum will grow in time, its not like every other bland forum

Just a reminder this ends tomorrow. Also Chris since becoming an admin has decided that he does not want to win the contest no matter his participation. So the prize will go to the runner up.

I have updated the post above that shows who is participating

I actually did forget about this XD, with trying to get settled in at my new apartment I'm becoming very forgetful -_-.

Right now Jordan is #1 and Nicholas is #2. Time to get your posting in ;)

The next contest will start Monday (yeah..we're that good) and will be a referral contest.

Oh wow lol didnt notice XD I'll hop right on it then.

Yeah. Getting people to post has been my biggest handicap right now :(

That's why the next one will be a referral contest. Need to get more people in. o_O

I'm working on a little project of my own in Minecraft, I may be able to get them into the forums

That would be cool. I could probably host a minecraft server if there was interest. When I play minecraft though I do it on the xbox.

I'm working on a little project of my own in Minecraft, I may be able to get them into the forums

yea, this little minecraft project is on the PC, I may be able to advertise through it as well.

Wait XD I just had a look at this

• Eclipse (1) (+14)[/*:m:2xeiudep]
  • Jordan (8) (+61)[/*:m:2xeiudep]
  • Sixer (30) (+18)[/*:m:2xeiudep]
  • Chris (51) (+237)[/*:m:2xeiudep]
  • Ashish92 (1) (+10)[/*:m:2xeiudep]
  • Raze (21) (+7)[/*:m:2xeiudep]
  • Nicholas (31) (+85)[/*:m:2xeiudep]
Was this information a miscalculation or did you make a typo :p

No it should be right. That's why Chris isn't participating. He literally did up himself by 237 posts :snaphappy:

He's even beaten me. The other day I was only 20 behind him. I think I'm like 50 now...

Frost said:
Right now Jordan is #1 and Nicholas is #2. Time to get your posting in ;)

The next contest will start Monday (yeah..we're that good) and will be a referral contest.

You said here that Jordan is in first, so I thought his numbers were wrong, because it says he has +61 and I have +85.

Nicholas said:
You said here that Jordan is in first, so I thought his numbers were wrong, because it says he has +61 and I have +85.

Yeah I got it backwards. You are in first and Jordan is second. Must not have been paying attention very well. :-/

Surpassed me by a good hundred almost lol. great job man!

Jordan said:
Yes you did. You got a lot of posing done really fast! Amazing XD
Frost can tell you I am a posting machine lmao. The forum I originally met Frost on I had When I left 4000 post in under a year.

Back