What's new

Favorite swear words?

Jordioa18

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
If you are angry, what swear/cuss words do you use? I mostly use ****, kut (**** in Dutch, mostly used in same context as **** though), **** (Rarely) and godverdomme (****it in Dutch, my catchphrase XD)

****. Always or gago (Filipino cuss word. Means ****) And ****. I cuss a lot but ever since we moved to Tokyo I rarely got the chance to swear. Most of my friends are born again Christian so... Yea kinda gets awkward when I swear around them.

Caralho (there's no translation for it)
Foda-se (****)
Filho/a da puta (son of a ****)

****,****,**** sucker
I sometimes use the "N" word out of context
also ****,crap, mother ****er.....

there are alot......

**** usually, but I don't always use it as a swear word. It's a versatile word and works in so many contexts, as a good word or bad. I also find it funny how rustled some people get over it too.
Also use ****, ****, and **** when something goes wrong.

My language is cluttered with curses and slurs that really shouldn't be coming out of my mouth. :s As far as words I like, though- "****" and "****" and "****," haha.

****, but if i'm really pissed off and can't be bothered or tired my classic phase is **** it and throw what ever I have to the floor.

I tend to mix cusses with regular words to create unholy mixtures of phrases that sound awful but make people around me laugh.

****bubble
**** biscuit
****bucket
****nosed cumfucker
Pubeface

****, ****, ****, etc.

Also kurwa (Polish for "****/****" and perkele (Finnish for "the devil" but used as an expletive)

**** is my favourite. I like the word ****got too. Mainly because people are still iffy when they hear it used, but I like it.

****, and **** are my favorites. As well as my ever creative, ****ing ****. I swear even when I am not mad. ^^;

Back