What's new

favourite tv show

Riven

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
For me it would be vikings now. or the vampire diaries. Idk. since fringe and house md ended, i dont have any real addiction.

Scrubs was my favorite series ever to exist. and it always will be.

JD and Turk invented the 'bromance' <3

Cant get enough of Scrubs, How I met your mother, The big bang theory and Celebrity Juice on telly :D

Too many to choose from..
It's impossible to name all my favourites! >.<

woah, how did i forget Dexter in my first response?
that show is perfect.

The Following, American Horror Story, Hell's Kitchen and a few other shows. I don't watch much TV. :p

I am currently watching Game of Thrones and The Wire. Both of which are above average series. I do not watch many series overall, since most of the shows out there have a low quality, copies of one another (Criminal investigation shows), or do not add any information or value to my life. Most of them are quick "fast food" entertainment shows that you can forget in a couple of days and never remember them again.

Game of Thrones however is different, since its quite unique with its setting and style. Although i must admit it is very exploitative with its non-stop adult scenes. You almost never have an episode without one scene added to it.
I liked The Wire because it portrayed a realistic picture of what could be going on in real life at those locations at the same time. I currently only remember this series that does that.

Game of Thrones, Lost, Sherlock BBC, Hell's Kitchen, The Almighty Johnsons are the TV shows I have watched/am watching.

But the two first are my favourite ever :'D <3

Mad Men at the moment. Currently on season 2 and really enjoying it so far.

I've heard Game of Thrones is good but I have my reservations given its annoying MyLittlePony-esque fanbase. We'll see.

Sherlock, House, Pushing Daisies, NCIS.
The earlier seasons of new Doctor Who, I'm not so fond of Matt Smith/the new writer for the show.
Dexter was pretty good, but I lost track eventually. Seemed to drag on a bit.

Right now? Game of Thrones as it's one of of the only ones I watch.

LOST was probably my favourite of all time except for that disappointing ending after watching it for 6 years. I feel like I should watch it all again though since it started when I was 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
American Horror Story and Skins. (Maybe a bit of Glee :rolleyes:)
Those are the only things that I watch. I used to watch Doctor Who a lot but I'm not a fan of Matt Smith.

Sherlock, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, Awkward, The Following, Supernatural. I am more of a movie person, though.

I used to watch a LOT of stuff on bio, but my dad doesn't get that channel and now I live with him. ; x ; But whenever I can I watch regular show, adventure time, pokemon, scooby-doo, persons of interest, supernatural, and a lot of stuff on truTV if it's not dumb to me. I watch a lot of stuff. ;;

Back