What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

OMG by the time I got to vaginal spaghetti I didn't know if I could LOL or if opening my mouth would let the vomit out :lol:

So of course I had to read it to DH.... :roll:

be2 loves you gals (and guys) of course she will! It wouldn't be fun without you!!!! :wan:

:huggy: please make sure she stays on top of her medical condition ASAP because we'd be lost without her -- she is a Sistah of The Heart!

And it was very difficult for me to watch True Blood and actually pay attention to that, while reading here and there and making sure to pay attention to all this good bullshit drama too :lol:

I like Roze too, she seems like good peeps. My kind of humor ;)

And why is everyone concerned about mrsmom? B/c she lives near Sati? Did I miss something that happened there? I know I'm being a questionBitch sorry :hides:

so, should be2 invite Roze to coupon club? :bee:

I'm glad Barb is watching the stalker list! I don't recognize half the names I've seen reading this thread this weekend :lol:

so, should be2 invite Roze to coupon club? :bee:

I'm glad Barb is watching the stalker list! I don't recognize half the names I've seen reading this thread this weekend :lol:

Meh, why the hell not :)

If you need, I can join up over there and take one for the team if you don't want to be held responsible ;)

All I can say is we really really really need some awesome MM deals around here

And why is everyone concerned about mrsmom? B/c she lives near Sati? Did I miss something that happened there? I know I'm being a questionBitch sorry :hides:

I think it was more a joking concern than anything, since they live near each other, there was that thread from loooooong ago where they were flirting, and mrsmom hasn't been on the board all weekend. That's out of character for her without letting the board know something's up.

But she did say her computer has been having problems lately, so :9: I did send her a quick email tonight; I don't have her cell number or I would've texted her.

And why is everyone concerned about mrsmom?

I asked because I thought it was out of character for her to be missing all weekend. I didn't see/realize she was having cpu problems.

She always has funny things to say when this kinda drama pops up, was hoping for her take on it, esp. given that she DOES live in closer proximity to the loon than most of us.

She has screwed over so many people on the internet I'm sure that people she screwed over will never forget and every chance they get they throw it in her face which is what she deserves.

I remember one time she was selling a zhu zhu pet when they where hard to find in the store. She claimed she got it to test it out and it was new. She let her kid play with it and when she realized she could make money she quickly put it up for bid on another coupon site.

So this poor innocent girl bid on it asked if it was new and then a war started and Sati got all krazy on her and I don't remember if Sati threatened this poor girl. I just remember the girl was scared and she didn't know how to get Sati to stop harassing her. Well Sati decided that the coupon site wasn't for her and walked away. Then she got banned for harassing people. She is a scary person. I'm sorry for anyone that got sucked in by her.

:roll: I've never googled blue waffle and I'm NOT googling spaghetti vagina.

ETA: and "dragon sandwich" OMG :roll: :roll:

Wow, this thread got really weird after I went to bed last night. :sheep1:

No MrsRed posted a new link to the crazytrain and the thread has been restarted at that site.

Holy ****! It's taken me 2 frigging days to read everything...lol. It's been entertaining to say the least...and it just goes to show that some people can NEVER change. Geez :/

So poor Roze says she's on the verge of getting banned over there over the Sati thread. Rather than risk it I went ahead and invited her to join our party :)

Back