What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

OMG...Look at this post from over there :lol:

"sadie3456 - Posted 29 minutes ago
OP: I remember you from hcw and you always argued with people, talked about your disability incessantly and started threads just for arguments sake. It's just sad that years later you are doing the same thing, sad you haven't grown up and sad that you don't have friends in real life. I hope one day that you get help for your mental illnesses
"

Do you think that is her????!!!

I googled her sati769leig and it brings up things she posted on and couponers wanted is one of them and it goes to her profile and then you can see all her post

Roze wants in LOL...after be2 posted the link to wookie world she got another PM from Roze ("they" have been exchanging PM's all day). it says:

"Is that the group you were talking about? I want to join. I'm not a couponer, but if the rest of you are half as intelligient as you are, I'd learn just to get to know you."

:roll:

Wubs her but no frigging way I'm telling her which site be2 knows sati from. :quiet:

OMG...Look at this post from over there :lol:

"sadie3456 - Posted 29 minutes ago
OP: I remember you from hcw and you always argued with people, talked about your disability incessantly and started threads just for arguments sake. It's just sad that years later you are doing the same thing, sad you haven't grown up and sad that you don't have friends in real life. I hope one day that you get help for your mental illnesses
"

Do you think that is her????!!!

I'm going to guess no. Reasons being she uses sati as her screen names.. in some form or fashion.. chugal or leigh.. but its always been sati.... Plus sadie registered in Nov 2011... if it were sati, she would have apeshitted herself out long before now kwim?

I love how sati keeps posting weird pictures and they just keep joking!

Roze wants in LOL...after be2 posted the link to wookie world she got another PM from Roze ("they" have been exchanging PM's all day). it says:

"Is that the group you were talking about? I want to join. I'm not a couponer, but if the rest of you are half as intelligient as you are, I'd learn just to get to know you."

Wubs her but no frigging way I'm telling her which site be2 knows sati from. :quiet:

what are your reasons for and against? she'd probably be entertained by this thread... and some archived threads we could dig up involving a hacker...

KG If I may ask a favor of your magical **** button.... what were the order of events? Everyone posting seemed happy to hear from her again at that time. When did she disappear, threatening to kill herself? Was that the final straw?

It took me some time to find OT and I'm not up on my CW CRAZY :lol:

you may now address my magical ****button as "sister of my heart"

what are your reasons for and against? she'd probably be entertained by this thread... and some archived threads we could dig up involving a hacker...

Honestly I think shes' a hoot and would fit in perfectly here. But I don't want to bring a Sati ****storm over here. She really does seem like our kind of peep though :giggles:

you may now address my magical ****button as "sister of my heart"

I thought I was the sister of your heart? Oh wait that is me and MrsMelton :giggles:

I thought I was the sister of your heart? Oh wait that is me and MrsMelton :giggles:

Wait... I thought she was your twin???!?!?! now she is only your heart sister?? I'm so confuuuuuuuuuuuuuused!

Honestly I think shes' a hoot and would fit in perfectly here. But I don't want to bring a Sati ****storm over here. She really does seem like our kind of peep though :giggles:
Joanmarie and Valerie were looking for some drama anyway... where is Valerie anyway?

I think we're all sisters of the heart! :bliss: Of course there is the understanding to keep our fingers off each others' magical **** buttons :snicker:

Wait... I thought she was your twin???!?!?! now she is only your heart sister?? I'm so confuuuuuuuuuuuuuused!

I stand corrected :giggles: She is the twin sister of my heart! :lol:

Joanmarie and Valerie were looking for some drama anyway... where is Valerie anyway?

I think we're all sisters of the heart! :bliss: Of course there is the understanding to keep our fingers off each others' magical **** buttons :snicker:

:ha:

Entertaining weekend! Thanks to the OP for bringing it to light.

Oh noooooo

mytexas4 posted: I will just say that I am new to bhb, an I love it so far! I have laughed my **** off at this thread, an I read it all! I have one thing to say-

I googled blue waffles....

Poor thing :lol:

OMG LMMFAO

images

Got some this morning in fact!! course almost had a heart attack when the little one decided to get up and try opening our door in the middle of it!! ARGHHH

I thought she wasn't worried about her son walking in on her...

Back