What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

I admit to stalking this thread...haven't been contributing much lately (sorry) but things have been...well I'd say crazy but after reading all that stuff over there I can't really use that excuse right now. Out of curiosity, is her DH mentally ill too?

He's her "caretaker":giggles:

I knew you guys would love it. I had just seen the title and clicked it then seen the name read a little and just knew it was HER.

No I'm not prego. I just go to the site for the wdf group and some others.

She's back on, she's back on!! Over at Babycenter...and "roze" has been waiting for her....
I need that popcorn thingy :popcorn:

Wait tho.... she admits to calling people names ect... but when it happened here, someone had hacked her account ect. it wasn't her. Or so she claimed. So similar it's sickening.

Night guys....she is an interresting one ain't she....I also felt her wrath in PMs....something told me to run not walk from her...I just did not run fast enough.....

why is someone with her youngest child being 9, and knowing she has had a hysterectomy, why is someone hanging on a baby center site? Seems really odd even before you read what the hell the topic is about.

She and I had many "discussions" - or should I say -- disagreements, on the welfare system. She apparently has been on the **** longer than most.

because she is all for this other chick having babies with her hubby...she has to be up on baby stuff....right? CRAZYBUS!