What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

I don't get her incessant need to share all the intimate details of her life.

Did you miss the "crazy b" part of the thread title? :giggles:

maybe they can get a group photo on that "people of walmart" site

Maybe she got an even better deal if she had any overrage from other coupons...*snort*

:roll: OMG that is sooooo funny because you know she would so be all over getting overage to get her girl the ring of her *dreams.* :ha:

Can you imagine what their three matching rings will be? Do you think that they'll have enough quarters to stand at the machine until they have three that are all matching??

Can you imagine what their three matching rings will be? Do you think that they'll have enough quarters to stand at the machine until they have three that are all matching??

:snort:

oh and PUSH! :giggles:

Yup, just saw that. My first guess would be jrl but not sure if he's actually been following the sati crap.

no I have not. Crazy Sati is old hat...only came here to post the following as it relates to Sati....and to you now, too.

tumblr_m7212to9Pa1qlkly8.jpg

:snort:

Oh gee, I'm crushed. :pigfly:

jrl = :asshat:

I was going with ****head or lil ****, but asshat works too. He's managed to say some nasty things to a few of the nicest members on this board (cookiemom and Joan to name a couple). Wow.............takes a real man to do that. :fart:

Mrsjrl is either a saint or the reason he's like this. At this point I don't really care which.

I heart you too Rebecca. :girl:

I was going with ****head or lil ****, but asshat works too. He's managed to say some nasty things to a few of the nicest members on this board (cookiemom and Joan to name a couple). Wow.............takes a real man to do that. :fart:

Mrsjrl is either a saint or the reason he's like this. At this point I don't really care which.

double ouch. I can't believe that you of all people would betray me after that RAOK I sent you in 1997. i only ever was excited about couponing and sharing that excitement. why anyone had to make me out to be something else is beyond me. my pain is beyond anything i have ever known. and i hate you all who have lied ot me for that. **** you and i hope you all suffer the karma you deserve.

Back