What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

Where is the ring?

:snort:

For those who missed it before.....

po0u5zb8o41u5gd.jpg

She's like Rebecca - no bra for her.

Barb, did you see this in the Herald today? Ironic...we were just talking about this on Friday!!

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20120709/news/707099762/

Judge deciding on retrial in Addison cut-from-womb case

A prosecutor’s alleged purchase of illegal drugs could be central to a judge’s decision about granting a new trial to a 39-year-old convicted in the 1995 murder of an Addison woman whose unborn child was cut from her womb.
Advertisement

U.S. District Judge Matthew Kennelly told a Monday hearing in Chicago that he’ll hear evidence on the matter July 19, then rule on a retrial for Fedell Caffey.

Caffey was convicted of killing Debra Evans and two of her children and sentenced to life. The baby cut from Addison woman’s womb survived.

Accusations former DuPage County prosecutor Jeffrey Kendall had bought drugs from a key trial witness were made in appeals to state courts. But appellate judges declined to order a retrial.

A message seeking comment from Kendall wasn’t immediately returned Monday.

She's like Rebecca - no bra for her.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:hreally: :slap:

crazy.................fine
lesbo.................whatevs
but I would NEVER, EVER wear a ring from Walfart!!! :fart:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:hreally: :slap:

crazy.................fine
lesbo.................whatevs
but I would NEVER, EVER wear a ring from Walfart!!! :fart:

Relax! I was just talking about your common dislike for a bra.

Where were you all day? :tap:

Where were you all day? :tap:

Returned home from vaca today which means an early rise (DS10 had to wake us up), pack, pack, pack, drive, drive, arrive, unpack, unpack, laundry, laundry, dishes, etc. And it's now ****tail time.

Happy? :rolleyes:

No time for bonbons? That sux!

**** watches Sister Wives too much and came up with this idea. Poor son of her's or that new woman might be the best thing that happens to him. I think Satin just cares about the extra $$$$$$ the kid brings in.

For those who missed it before.....

po0u5zb8o41u5gd.jpg

wait is this Sati or the other girl? This person does not look like the person I met last summer at Pick N sav....but then again I only met her once.

:hb: C.A.N.N.O.T E.V.A get that out of my memory!! :hss: What you miss when you leave this place for awhile! I've lost my innocence. :snort: Good to be back! :party6:

MY EYES!! MY EYES!! :sex: My eyes are burning with the images in my head and I can't make it stop ::help2: I'm might need therapy for this one :psi: Sheesh you leave for vacation for a few days and look what happens.. :wtf?:

MY EYES!! MY EYES!! :sex: My eyes are burning with the images in my head and I can't make it stop ::help2: I'm might need therapy for this one :psi: Sheesh you leave for vacation for a few days and look what happens.. :wtf?:

Bwhahahaha I can't get the image of the Walmart ring out of my head along with how proud that poor girl feels after she received it.

How's that adorable little one doing? Welcome back!

Thanks! He's doing well. 6 months already! Time flies! Between the baby and my 2 older boys, I feel like I haven't stopped. Unfortunately, that means I haven't done much couponing(whatever is even left out there to do) or keeping up with my favorite couponing forum. :girl: But dang, I missed all you crazycakes! :wan: :lol:

I don't get her incessant need to share all the intimate details of her life. If you're happy with your choices, more power to ya.

I really could have done without the pics, though. I've got to stop clicking on links here. :giggles:

Back