What's new

GEM Series appears!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound Choice said:
Ahh, come on "Wall" - could you possibly be implying that his sudden reduction had anything to do with the exact timing of our first lawsuit? Coincidence...merely coincidence. :sqwink: And his staunch support of all arguments that could be interpreted as being identical to arguments that a Pirate would make is again (probably) merely coincidental.

Baiting Kurt?.... Isn't that just a tad beneath you? :sqwink:

What by chance, makes you think it was as "sudden" as you'd like to imply?

DJ JohnThe1 said:
Good luck with this quest here in the big City. Karaoke died out here in 1999, you may find a few hacks in the sticks. :sqbiggrin:

Um, I know that for those who live in NEW YORK CITY, there is no civilization on the planet outside area codes 212, 718, 646, 917 and 347. But note that I wrote NJ (as in the state of New Jersey) and NY (as in the state of New York), not NYC (as in New York City). So, we have the rest of New York State to do investigations in, even if NYC is a "wasteland" for Karaoke shows. (I used to live in Suffern, so I spent part of my youth in the "sticks" you are referring to).

Sound Choice said:
Ahh, come on "Wall" - could you possibly be implying that his sudden reduction had anything to do with the exact timing of our first lawsuit? Coincidence...merely coincidence. :sqwink: And his staunch support of all arguments that could be interpreted as being identical to arguments that a Pirate would make is again (probably) merely coincidental.

Wow...incredible. You really do think everything is all about Sound Choice, don't you. The sun rises and sets, apparently, on your special brand. Great tracks, sure, but really? You seriously think that he ended a 15-year business and started a new line of work because you filed a lawsuit against some supposed pirates in Arizona? Wow. You must be very powerful. The only thing your lawsuits prompted us to do is withdraw the many thousands of dollars in (legal) Sound Choice discs we were using from our remaining system because of your new business model. If I want a rectal exam, I'll see a proctologist.

Perhaps we should consult you in the future before we make any more life-changing decisions, just to make sure you approve, or don't insinuate something nefarious?

Are you so afraid of a few opinions from an outspoken individual that you would intentionally try to smear his reputation on this board simply because he has said he doesn't like your business practices? That smells like an act of desperation.

Birdofsong

Sound Choice said:

I used to live in Suffern

Kurt,

It's horrible here in NY now. We need you guys to straighten it all out.

Maybe you can do a sweep through the boroughs, and then the suburbs... :)

This thread loist focus long ago. Right now I could go and infract about a dozen or so for TOS violations but you know what I can't be bothred. You are all like a bunch of kids and not happy unless you are fighting.

Time to take a break from this infomercial. Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back