What's new

guess who's 40 and pregnant?

Congratulations. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Congrats Jackie!!! I had my first at 24, second at 37, and third at 42. You will do great and it sounds like you will have a great helper!

Ooh, what fun! My baby days are past me (youngest is 5, I'm 43) but it was a wonderful time of our lives. Congrats.

OMG!!! I'm soooooooo happy for you! :bliss:

My boy's names are Nathan (Nate) and Matthew. I always said that if I had another boy I would name him Tristan, but DH said NO. :pout:

BUT....what if it's not a boy? Have girls name picked out yet?

So you were planning on the third one to get the crap beat out of him? It's like when my husband suggested Percival.

How exciting Jackie! Congrats!

Hoping you have an easy pregnancy.

Our son is Andrew, if we had a second boy it would have been Phillip.

How wonderful....

Congrat! I had the surprise baby at 40 as well. It was quite a shock. Our boy names are

Mark
Tom
Jack
Luke

I wanted them to have easy names to write in school and spell!

Congratulations!!!!
Babies are so wonderful!
My boys are Jack and Sam. I also like Joseph, Thomas, Daniel...anything traditional.

That's awesome! Congrats! I want to start trying soon, but DH isn't so sure about that. I love the names Joshua and Douglas. My hubs name is Doug- never liked the name till I met him.

Congrats!! I'm pregnant as well, and love the name Christian and Anthony, but my husband is not feeling it so we are going with Brennan if it's a boy.

Congratulations.... I will suggest the name Jesse. In hebrew it means "gift". A nice biblical name.

Congrads i am so excited for you both............dont feel bad my gf turned 46 and her youngest was 15 and she was pg.......they had tried for over 8 years........
Im glad your happy and everything goes well......:hiphip::huggy:

Can you believe it? I was trying for years without success. I turn 40 and Bam, I'm fertile Myrtle!

My daughter is 8, so I'm starting all over. It's a miracle and we're happy. Went to my first Dr visit and heard baby's heart beat.

Hoping for a boy. Can you guys suggest boy names?

Can you believe it? I was trying for years without success. I turn 40 and Bam, I'm fertile Myrtle!

My daughter is 8, so I'm starting all over. It's a miracle and we're happy. Went to my first Dr visit and heard baby's heart beat.

Hoping for a boy. Can you guys suggest boy names?

OMG! How great! :) My boys are 10 years apart.. it's a REAL help because now that Jordan is 15 and Jeffrey is 4 I can just let the older one know and I leave... easy peasy... don't have to drag around the youngin! LOVE it!

Always loved .... Xavier :cartwheel:for a boy

Back