What's new

"HE SAID YES!!!!" come help plan on a budget!!!!

You do realize that site is in GBP, right. That is like $6/ea. I am sure someone with the right skills could help you do that for cheaper.

50 of those would be $300. I think it can be done cheaper than that.

:faint: No, I missed that part :giggles: I thought that sounded incredibly reasonable :duh: on me. I think if I had help maybe I could do it. But DD's graduation invites is the reason that my printer cover is slightly askew to this day
LOL I got a little frustrated with it!:hurt:

Wow...they actually don't cost as much as I would have thought and they do some cute save the date cards too. http://www.weddinginvitationdesigner.com/destination-wedding-invitations-prices.html

Those prices are British Pounds (wasn't sure you noticed that), so a lot more in American Dollars and a minimum order of 50, so if you did 50 of the passport it would be

3 X 1.6 = $4.60 (approximately)
X 50 = $240 (approximately) + shipping (most likely not cheap from the UK)

Wow - I type slow. Clars was way ahead of me.

Those prices are British Pounds (wasn't sure you noticed that), so a lot more in American Dollars and a minimum order of 50, so if you did 50 of the passport it would be

3 X 1.6 = $4.60 (approximately)
X 50 = $240 (approximately) + shipping (most likely not cheap from the UK)

Ooh, did the price of the pound come down a bit? Might be time to order some things from the UK. Or maybe just see if Daisysmom is coming back for the holidays.

There are some things I cannot get here, not matter how hard I try.

ehhh making invites is easy-you just need an assembly line--you can even design them in word ( per the template) and have office max etc.. print them out--then the printing becomes their problem -I print at work :) nice color laser

DH and I got married on a beach in Hawaai 12 years ago. I used a wedding planner there who coordinated the difficult stuff. I know you said no to Florida but Destin or Sanibel Island, Captiva Island deserve at least a little bit of research. Beautiful places if you need to keep a budget and take people with you. DH and I went alone and it was perfect. It was a 2nd wedding for both of us so we knew what was important and not important to us on spending. South Carolina...Charleston...also has great options for events like yours without huge airfares. I got my dress at a store called Encore Bride...got a very expensive dress dirt cheap. Look for used...sounds gross but it wasn't at all. Good luck and congratulations!

I have mentioned how excited it am!!!!!!M

Now pick your colors, so we can move forward!

That passport invite and Save the dates are so capable of DIYing. And the save the dates we can design and print for shipping with vistaprint, add a ribbon, a decal, special touch to make it pop and beat all this prices.

DH and I got married on a beach in Hawaai 12 years ago. I used a wedding planner there who coordinated the difficult stuff. I know you said no to Florida but Destin or Sanibel Island, Captiva Island deserve at least a little bit of research. Beautiful places if you need to keep a budget and take people with you. DH and I went alone and it was perfect. It was a 2nd wedding for both of us so we knew what was important and not important to us on spending. South Carolina...Charleston...also has great options for events like yours without huge airfares. I got my dress at a store called Encore Bride...got a very expensive dress dirt cheap. Look for used...sounds gross but it wasn't at all. Good luck and congratulations!

Thank you! I'm going to check those out. I really want to find something just as wonderful but here in the states and convince mistah. Just the thought of getting 4 passports (me & the 3 kids) and renewing mistah's overwhelmed me last night!

Well...OK..if I had to choose without consulting mistah I would say this is our generalized inspiration palette.

island-paradise.jpg

BUT, I hate purple so I would want to lean it towards these two colors...

275282595943286104_OrkevaPq.jpg

Joy let me know what color paper you plan on using if you are going to DIY.... Can't guarantee but I might be able to assist.

Thank you! I'm going to check those out. I really want to find something just as wonderful but here in the states and convince mistah. Just the thought of getting 4 passports (me & the 3 kids) and renewing mistah's overwhelmed me last night!

I agree with her. This place looks really nice. http://www.casaybelweddings.com/

OMG!! It's perfect! :bliss: I love it! OH I bet I could talk him into this!!!

I can be very convincing on my knees :giggles:

I bet you can be..............****. :wan:

Exactly! That does sound overwhelming! That's exactly why DH and I have never taken our 4 kids on a real vacation yet. Next month...Disney World here we come! Check out Myrtle Beach in South Carolina...my friend is from SC and raves about that beach. Her dh goes back a couple of times a year to golf and do stuff. Her and I are going to go there sometime soon for a girls weekend. If I go before you I'll check it out!

Oooh!!!!! That's interesting! I don't know why I'm so stuck on it, I just think it's a cute idea kwim?

looks like we are all being so productive at work today....

Oooh!!!!! That's interesting! I don't know why I'm so stuck on it, I just think it's a cute idea kwim?

and chances are there are labels that will fit these--so find a name label--use a laser printer-print out lables--trim if necessary then apply--easy cheesy

Back