What's new

"HE SAID YES!!!!" come help plan on a budget!!!!

images

Wish lanterns over the beach/ocean would be amazingly beautiful. They are like $3/ea. My friend did these at her wedding last year, they released 4 of them in memory of loved ones who are no longer here. That would be beautiful!

Oooh!!! I love that!!! That would be awesome...to hell with the chapstick :lol: I want those!

If you're going for next October, you have at least 2 HS dance seasons coming up. There are some really pretty wedding like prom dresses out there these days...not the big poofy white prom dresses of the 80's, like pretty lace ones like you posted earlier. Maybe you can find one on clearance. My wedding dress was $13 at Carson's...leftover from homecoming, it was like $300 originally. :lol:

Bullshit mrsmom ill be there! Lol CONGRATULATIONS JOY!!!!

I was going to add to the previous posters list and put mrsmom in charge of the bar :9:

I pinned this from a beach wedding picture. I'd love to have a fancier version (not chalk) of something that says this:

81205599501044446_F3UcenBm_c.jpg
Love it

Congratulations ! :bliss:And we are honored to be first & included, too. Cuz you are one special lady :)
Clars!

FTWink - decorations
mrsmelton - planning
jonnysmomma - photography
mrsred - hair and makeup
cookiemom - cookies :giggles:
CAKE?????

I was going to add to the previous posters list and put mrsmom in charge of the bar :9:

That's not gonna work out very well. You'll hear all of your guests asking "what happened, Joy didn't serve any liquor at her wedding?" :giggles:

Congrats!!
You can do it for that amount especially with all the great tips you have already!

We had friends who burned mix cd's with favorite songs...the front of the disk had their names and wedding date. Really cute and probably didnt cost much! We still listen to it now and then and it's been 14 years.

1st of all.......... The biggest warmest congrats my sweet!!!!!!!

2nd........ Ask gremlin, duh! This IS what she is doing. :giggles: Inside track to a wedding planner...who is a cheap a$$ ho!

Congrats!!!!
A destination wedding could be way cheaper than getting married here. You are inviting people to witness it, not offering to pay their way. The cost of the actual wedding and a small reception with whomever joins you will not be too expensive.
You can do a cruise and drive to the port to save money.
DH and I got married at Disney World, and while it wasn't budget friendly, it was cheaper than having a big wedding at home and we were so much happier! They also included the kids in the ceremony which was so important to us.
Also - get cookiemom or focadima to do cookie favors!

OK...don't laugh...but I'd be just as happy with this in the sapphire:

http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.J269172.html?

To me..it's rocks and metal, you can't take it with you and I'm not really a jewelry person. Spending thousands on a ring doesn't work for me...I'm just not that into it...

I do NOT have an engagement ring--the wedding band I have was from service merchandise I think hmmm maybe $50 ( perhaps less) we have been married 23+ years

ring still works for me

seriously Joy I am pretty darn crafty and if I do say so myself -rather creative -if you have an idea that you see chances are I can figure a way to make it cheaper-there is soooo much you can do with the aid of a cricut..- as for center pieces--think Christmas clearance 75 percent or more off--you wont need that many and with all the CW'rs out that shop all the different stores it should not be an issue

start looking for dresses after Christmas when they try to clear out holiday dresses to make room for prom dresses

also down south here one of the local large girls high schools require the girls to wear white formal ( think bridal) for graduation -maybe it might be a good idea to drive to the south 'burbs come may--LOL

Oh and make sure to send the Baby Momma a thank you card for gettin the ball rollin!

Back