What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Lounge Chat

Evening everyone. Got so much homework to do but then tommorow we are filming a TV ad so that should be good fun :D

Evening everone. How is everyone doing today?

Hey how's it going everyone? I've been off work the past few days, and I have one more day off! My friends were in town so my girlfriend and I have been hanging out with them the past few days. Today we had a day to ourselves though. And tomorrow my friends go back to Wisconsin, but we're all moving in together in March when my girlfriend and I's lease is up.

Blaze said:
Hey how's it going everyone? I've been off work the past few days, and I have one more day off! My friends were in town so my girlfriend and I have been hanging out with them the past few days. Today we had a day to ourselves though. And tomorrow my friends go back to Wisconsin, but we're all moving in together in March when my girlfriend and I's lease is up.

You're going to stay with your girlfriend and friends? That sounds crazy but also fun! :D I always enjoy trips with closest friends.

Hey to everyone else! I hope everyone is doing good. I'm sorry I am not around much, been having trouble logging into this forum. :( Looking into the problem currently.

Hey everyone, god I hate having wisdom teeth coming out. It's so painful but luckily today it has decreased a bit :crying:

Sorry to hear that kingcool, I know how painful it could be. :( I hope you'll feel better soon!

Blue, didn't know you're that young. :O

Blue said:
im 12 and what is this

Basically some stupid tooth that comes around when your 17-25ish and is the biggest pain in the world ever  :bad:  :pissed-off:  :/:

hazard said:
Ohh wisdom teeth are painful. Hope it gets better soon bro :(

Thanks hazard. Bit better now although it is still difficult to chew.

Morning everyone

Hi all, hows it going?

Joe said:
Hi all, hows it going?

Hey Joe. Got quite a bit of work to do today unfortunately, how are you?

Hi, @Bliss. How have you been? I'm still catching up with newest anime while posting around. :p

So much work, so little energy
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back